Monday, July 10, 2006
LOL. Couldnt sleep so here am I to blog. LOL.
Somehow Im like a little scared le lar, dearest report books, please DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT, be returned to us that soon la. HAIZ, felt so guilty for not doing well.
Finished biancheng FINALLY. One lesser burden now, actually I think Biancheng is quite a nice book to read lar. I TELL YOU AR;
There is this girl call CUICUI(: Her parents die cos they anyhow gao which is actually quite against their culture, hence they decided to commit suicide la. Then her Grandpa raise her up. There is this rich boat company boss la, both of his sons like her la. Then according to the culture, both of them, if they wanna ask her for stead or sth have to sing mountain hymns for her la. The elder bro knows that he will confirm lose to his lill bro, hence he left for another country, on the way he met with some accident la. Then the father dun allow the lill bro to marry Cuicui cos she indirectly kill the elder bro( I mean cos there is this struggle between both bros for her mah) then he also bu shuang and left. On that very night, Cuicui's grandpa died and she is now alone with her boat--> WHICH IS USED AS THEIR TRANSPORT LA. AND THEIR YELLOW DOGGY. (XIAO HUANG GOU!~). Then its like, she like the lill bro la, during the competition, then its like, everyday she will go to the XIAO XI BIAN (streamside) to wait for his return.
SO SAD HORR? HAHA. I read le, wanna cry pls. SO TOUCHING! I mean hello? CUICUI AH, I ADMIRE YOU FOR UR DETERMINATION IN WAITING LA.
Saw the video clip Darl gave Hazel for swet 16, GOSH, I think its damn TOUCHING LA. Almost wanted to cry when I saw it. Though its not for me la. Then I called Darl up and ask her why she never do that for me. lol. ITS VERY NICE LARRR(:
Hmm, somewhat got some idea and thought of what to give bestie for her pressie le. HMMM. 1 bouquet of flowers (12 Pink roses with carnations and some small flowers at the side), make a video clip for her too la. HAHA, copycat right? MEOWWWWS. The video clip will be filled with all our pics since Pri school, and our latest pics! IN the middle will be full of MY PICTURES! So that she can dream of me! HAHA. Then I poledance and sing solo for her la! HAHA. I KNOW WHAT TO DO LA, But dunno how to express la!! HAHA(: Shall ask her mum and me and her dad and my parents to say something to her la(: BUT BUT BUT! I wanted to ask her NCHS frens leh, but I dunno them at all. Except Yvoone, and IM kinda scared of her though. HAHA. Forget it, it will just be my face and my face and my face(: HER BIRTHDAY CLIP WITH MY FACE!!! HAHAHA(:
But then her birthday is like on Oct31? Aint I thinking abit too far? LOL Gonna go le.
Written by; ♥cariann