Friday, July 28, 2006
IM just totally disappointed la. Spoke to Liangs, I guess she is the only one that understands how I feel la. The loneliness and lonerness and the serious shutupness Im facing and I feel cancelled off from the world. I really wonder how people manage to be so happy and all; maybe I lacked of an element, and thats friends. Or maybe I do have friends, but I expect much more from them. I dare not, but my heart is stubborn.
Less then 100 days and all of us will be seperated. Gretchen will be with Esther and Wanling, and yah, I guess they are going to the same school together, one happy family, what about me? I dun think they care abt me anymore ba. Im going to my stupid JC wearing that stupid green uniform that looks like grass, grass mixed with a lill mud. Remembered this lill joke we had, there is this guy wearing dirty green office shirt, and we saw a couple of Ny people. Brown and green! Together they look like a plant! HAIZ. But dearies, where are you guys going?? I wanna be with you all.
Tell me, friends or future? If I could; I want my friends. Life seems so worthless in the night, directionless in the afternoon when I get home. Hopefully things get better when IM off to Jc ba. Nobody will be there with me I gathered. I will be all alone in that horrible environment, and I will have to make friends all over again. YUCKS.
I can foresee that the rest of my friends will be off to the same school having fun, and Carian will be super lonely la. I mean, as usual la. WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
Really la, Im gonna cherish everybody in class, esp the good ones. PEOPLE PLS COME TO MY JC! IM SO LONELY LA. HAIZ)):
Written by; ♥cariann