Wednesday, July 26, 2006
I seriously am not sure if Ive made the right choice; It matters a great deal to me, most importantly my future and my happiness. Well, some people told me that thats the place where handsome guys are from, and I happen to see some cute bungs there. Like; IM not interested la, I mean, Im la, more spice in my life la, but then in this instant Im not, Weird la. Friday is the day; where everything comes to an end, all my journeys with Gurlfriend will be officially end. Though Im so not looking forward to it, as I still glimpse a little hope that she and I will be together in the end; but apparently, things aint that smooth for us.
All the best to the other people making up their minds about their future and all. And all the best to me and my amaths test tomo, my friendship with my clique, darl, partner, family and everybody so dear to me. And you darling; you never know how much I miss you everyday.
Im so disappointed you cant even express yourself over the phone! Im practically spewing my love for you la. LOLS. Hope for a transfer after Os k! Our suntanning, our extreme makeovers, you witnessing Carian Tham hooking guys after decades! You have to see that! HAHA. MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST!
Written by; ♥cariann