Sunday, July 09, 2006
I must really learn how to sit properly, this is number one. I must master kinematics and those graphical drawings, this is number two. I must refrain from cutting my hair, this is number 3 and I must stop eating, cos of the 5kg more thingy. LOL`
Oh and number 4, I must yah yah yah yah, YAH!): So sad right, but no choice, have to do it sooner or later. Dont see any point in carrying on. IM tired.
Went to grands house wearing a very childish overall, comecome, I show you pictures.

Amberlyn with me in Grands room studying, she pei-ed wo for 1 hour(: Thanks girl.

Carian is high here. Look at my cousins(:

SEE MY BEAUTIFUL HANDS!(:

Amberlyn and Pearlyn, Shicheng, Carian and Carys!:D

MY BUNNY!!! I did it myself kays, so proud of myself pls! YAYS.
Look at the red patchcoat Im wearing, GOSH, since P5 I still can wear pls, according to my uncle, its either I didnt grow or I shrunk. GOSH. I can still wear it, but surely not wear it out when Im with my frens. GOSH. SO MALU LA. Infront of family members nvm la. HAHA.
Did abit of kinematics today! I really wanna do well kays, so all kind souls and all, please provide me with good infos on how to study well, cos I really wanna do well la! HAHA. No more playing and goofing ard le, study means study le ar Carian.
THAT THING on 14th, must really do well, gonna meet Hazel(DY) there. THAT THING WITH NK again, this time round, Im gonna make him fall in love with me, and accept me la. I shall put on thick eyeliner like a gothic person, wear extra revealing clothes and pay some bargirl how to be seductive la. LOL.
NO really, IM gonna make good use of this chance. Father, please help me, alright?
YES, I will study hard. Please pray for me everyone. I must do well.
Written by; ♥cariann