Monday, July 17, 2006
Hey girl, Im so contented and ELATED?--> Lol, to get to know you, I really hope next week will be a smooth and wonderful week for us aye? I love ya bestie cum gurlfriend cum zhiwen cum hazel cum renyi:D Im Zhiwen Junior! I like your name lorr, Ok, your name is the second name I like so farr;D. Only 1% of likeness. 99% is for someone else. LOL.
Girl, so much have been undertaken by us for the past 1 month, the road and path isnt smooth for us, maybe for you, its good, but for me, Im feeling so devasted and horrible. I really hope we will be able to get what we want out of the whole thing and may our scandalous rs last. LOL.
The below is a quiz you and Ive done, I put it up, lets see how many similarities we have.
FRIENDSHIP QUIZ:D
What is your name? Carian Siyuen Tham ( Now if we have the same for this, I really have nth to sae la.) Im Zhiwen Junior(: Sounds like a little lion! HAHA. Hao ke ai!
What is your school? PLMGSS.
How to contact you? MSN, SMS and you actually initiate to call me! GOSH. I like self initiative people la. No ar, I stay next door from you, everyday I climb over the fence to see you and talk to you la. LOL
What is your hobby? Take tons of pictures, EATEATEAT, read storybooks and sms like crap. Do maths--> Believe it anot? I actually like to study now? LIKE HELLO? Im a good gal and Im moltivated(:
What is your fave item? My handphone, my pencil case, my zinc bag and the red box((:
What is your fave colour? Black, brown, grey and blue, suddenly I like orange liao:D
What is your fave food? Roti prata--> Like oh goodness, loaded with fats! But I like curry! And chilli and pizza! (Hazel, you remember pasta mania? I like your pasta!)
What is your fave drink? Tea related drinks. Strawberry tea in a classy cup, and drink like some taitai. LOL`
What is your fave subject? EMATHS! AMATHS! Is singing a subject ar?
Who is your fave person? Let me consider if Hazel is included? ERMS, NEH!! HAHA.
What is your fave song? SCANDAL KOREAN. SCANDAL CHINESE! And those songs I sing la(:
What is your fave band or singer? CLICK 5 bahh. Jolin and SHE! And
KANGTA and Vaness!
What is your fave sport? I JUST LIKE TO RUN. Play 5 stones? LOL. Oh that one that sports la. Bwhahas.
What is your fave season? Christmas and New Year! Is my birthday a season? HMM. I like Vday!!(: Hazel, you are so gonna give me a box of heartshaped chocs next year! LALALA.
Rightie or leftie? Middletee~ HAHA. Righthanded la.
What type of people turn you on? I dun get turn on, I get attracted to them. Yea. I like cute people~ Hazel, your shuai guy is seriously not bad! Thank me for giving you his number!! COME KNEEL BEFORE ME! HAHA.
What is your fave hangout? School canteen bah.. Icecream shops and neoprints shop!
Fave brand? Billabong! Roxy and Other graffiti related brands.
Fave clothes? I wear leaves and nth but leaves. Adam and Eve! HAHA. I dun have dress sense, so dun ask me la.
Fave movie? I dun watch movies de. So boring hor?
Fave pastime? Read books, do maths, eat and surf the net ba. I wanna shop la, but I need some financial assistance:D
HP model? N6680
Fave flower? Neh, flowers ar, Neh.
Last words to Carian Siyuen Tham: Carian You are the best! WO AI NI!!! Hmmmuacks*
Last words to Hazel Tan Zhi Wen: Hey, always remember that Carian is THE BEST! HAHA. I really cherish what we have now, hope to lengthen it aye? Love ya.
IF you have a chance to tell someone you like something, what will you say? Come on, who will go tell la, Just keep it to myself and rot. HA.
FRIENDSHIP QUIZ:D
What is your name? Tan Zhi Wen, Hazel
What is your school? DEYI!! Yeah!
How to contact you? Scream my name and Ill come running
What is your hobby? Singing, reading, Chatting on the phone
What is your fave item? Pillow! Teddie! HP
What is your fave colour? Dark Pink. Brown. Black. Green
What is your fave food? Everything. Fruits
What is your fave drink? Water. Cola. Rose Syrup ( Bandong) isit? heehe
What is your fave subject? English! Biology
Who is your fave person? Me Family Friends Bez Buddies
What is your fave song? Currently Bad day.
What is your fave band or singer? Rain. The Click Five.
What is your fave sport? Tennis, running.
What is your fave season? Winter. Summer
Rightie or leftie? RIGHTIE
What type of people turn you on? Hmm… HMM…
What is your fave hangout? Wherever my friends are
Fave brand? Hmm… none specifically! haha
Fave clothes? Mango
Fave movie? Every one that makes me cry
Fave pastime? Sleeping, chatting
HP model? Mine!! Nokia 3250!
Fave flower? Hmm… Lilies, Wild flowers…
Last words to Carian Siyuen Tham: Lurve ya!
Last words to Hazel Tan Zhi Wen: Bye me!!
IF you have a chance to tell someone you like something, what will you say? “ I have got to tell you something!! “
Obviously we have nth in common la! Gosh, we are so diff la bestie! HAHA. Who cares la, at least there is one thing I know we both share! We are
crushaholics! HAHA. Ok la, you are more over then me pls, one after another! GOSH. Changing and changing!!!! Cannot hor! must learn to stay DEVOTED la. See you ard Hazel I needa get going, to study, sms me after you see this girl. Love ya.
Written by; ♥cariann