♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cool, Music marathorn was GREAT(: I think 4A2 is nth but the best la. Ok according to me la, if you people there dun think so then too bad la. But I think it was VERY ZAI PLS. Teachers confronted me and told me that it was great and Mrs Tng gave me a pat on my shoulder! So far 2 teachers asked me for my number, they say they want me to come down and sing, or is it the whole group to come back to sing, I forgot, didnt hear properly, very hungry so I ran away without hearing the details.

Tian Hei Hei was one of the best, ESP the choral symphony with a tinge of different voices. Qings and me: AHH
Partner and Gretchy: DOOO
Guifeng and Hazel: DE
Blend together becomes a sea of voices flowing across the venue with so much vigour and feeling. GOD! I LIKE IT SO MUCH! IF ONLY THE CHOIR IS WITH ME! Then different sections different effects, it will be splendid la!(: But nvm, I like the newbies group(:

ZHI LAI ZHI WANG WAS KINDA COOL PLS! And I think 1943 was kinda off la, I conducted like some shit pls, I think I conducted the choir at a worst state. So Im not surprised that I didnt get the Colours Award this time round. HAIZ.

Bring it all back is like so crap la! HAHA! We sing at the top of our voices like some madcows! BUT I THINK IT WAS OK TOO! I lay my love on you was BAD. Too soft, plus the fact that Im not those kinda LOW types, so I couldnt project. I used my diaphram and supported it, but cannot la. Just no sound come out. So fake sing lor. HAHA.

I think on the whole was VERY GOOD LOR! I began to realised the imptance of unity and friendship. BUT seriously, without a cooperative team of people nth can be produced, but we had fruitful achievements, 3 CHEERS TO THE NEWBIES! THE UNITED AND WONDERFUL GROUP!(= Although Ive met with so many probs along the way, but really, I must really thank those who helped me and consoled me, help me to tide over the difficult period. Thanks.

Dad was rushed to the hospital this morn at 3plus, met Parts and darl and started crying. Sorry la, I didnt mean to be so late, to the family too! Sorry for waiting for me at the MRT station. But I really failed to tell you guys abt it, and hence I did not meet you guys there. Sorry, I just forgot. So many things have been affecting me recently. Dad, some stuffs and somemore stuffs. And no one seemed to understand, I mean I cant possible go up to anyone of my frens and say right. Like they will even be interested. OK forget it. Shall forget it la k.

The only way to bury my sorrows and heartbrokeness is to sing, somehow I found back my love for vocals. Yes, indeed, music is a medicinal tool that helps to aid a sad human here.

Hmmm, I think Im such a sadist to myself, I keep saying Im sad, and if this carries on, I will be even sader la. I really wonder how I manage to keep myself so happy today jumping and laughing like some mental case. I really dunno where I even get this strength from, perhaps its from God, he wants me to enjoy having my friends ard? All maybe he is using that to prevent and precaution me lest sth happen to me dad? I dunno. I just know this morning's tears were filled with anger; for them not understanding me and all that Ive gone thru without being supported. And sadness; sth happen to him. I cant afford to lose any love ones anymore. Cos Ive already lost one, and I cant afford another. Ok sheesh, I feel like a kid with a broken family. Whatever la.

Dinner was kinda ok at Grands, atmosphere was tense. Whatever la. Im always so bored la. Nth ever interests me, my life is so boring la. God. And the only think now that interest me is singing. I want to join the SYC. Get into DSA, and do well for my results. I shall cast all stupid thoughts and nonsense aside until the exams are away. Actually darl, Im just as distracted as you, or maybe worst, just that I didnt say out thats all. HA. I seemed to be someone that can really hide her feelings aye? Perhaps Ive attained the level of shushing(: Carian rocks, she is no longer a big mouth that spills her emotions anyhowly.

WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS ENDING MY POST WITH SOMETHING SAD? Aiyah shall blog happy things. ERM, me and my frens bonded quite well la. ERM. Me and my frens went out after marathorn, darl gave me a sweet from candy empire, we all went to eat at Long Johns, we has a wonderful time ESP me((: Ok the end. The rest of the memories are saved and trapped in my mind. Shall go closely recall what happen today(: Those were wonderful memories I know I wont deserve to get again. Im not so lucky. HAIZ. Im sad again.

I suggest we can stop talking for awhile, I dunno how to tell you this, but I think we are getting abit over. Maybe a little absence from each other can be beneficial. The stuffs I hear from you is just so over, I dunwanna hear it ever again, it affects me in a way or another sometimes.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]