Sunday, June 04, 2006
Will be getting my results back tomo): Congats Carian Tham. And Im just very confident that English is the only subject I will pass, ok la, hopefully its with flying colours(: After that I might have to rush down for Choir, maybe not ba, cos I will most likely be hiding in that little corner there crying and moaning over my bad results.
Damn sick today, esp towards the night, it became much worse, also dunno why, what kinda theory is this ah? Went out after dinner for a lill spin to Compasspoint, I was damn bored la. Bought school shoes, gdbye sleese, welcome home rebok. I totally hate my new schoolshoe la. Ok, except the lill fact that its white. HEH. I mean real white as compared to my old schoolshoes. I think its a running shoe ba.
Followed mum ard the kitchenware place, was so bored la, then she bought me a shower robe cos she thinks Im obscene running about with a towel. BWHAHAS. Poor me have to wait for the queue to pay while all of them carry on shopping, I swear I almost dropped dead on the ground.
I think I need some sucker thing to suck up all my saliva or sth, I cant seem to be able to swallow anything. And Im losing my voice also. HAHA. GOOD. Carian Tham losing her voice first time after 2 years. Stupid chocs.
DSA was kinda confirmed le la, as in those schools Im signing up for. So many people was like asking me why I wanna go SA with dsa since the choir there #&%^&$ according to them la. But I think its cos of the Christian environment ba, Im so not ready to leave a missionary school. I love God and he loves me(:
Life has been quite chaotic for me, I also dunno why, and I dun wish to think of it anymore. Shall let it go away soon. I must get back to my studying mode soon, ok la, Ive been studying lorr recently. But in a slow pace. HAHA.
Oh and I hitted my target for term2, tweets`.
Yea, Im gonna be alright, and my day is gonna be good(:
Written by; ♥cariann