Sunday, June 11, 2006
What can I say except that Im feeling so jealous now la. SHEESH you, you told me you dont what anymore and yet you are like doing that. Sheesh you, whatever, I dun care about you anymore le, dont sms me, dont talk to me online, dont this dont that to me anymore pls. I dun like you.
You lied to me!
My sze yi got dengue, about to go over to visit her, shall go there and steal some birdnest to drink. Make sure its the real one ah, fake de like those cans de I dun entertain de ah): First is my dad, now her, hmmms, so cool ah. POOR THING AH. COOL MEH?
Haven thought of the perfect plan yet, forget it, nobody wants to help me, I shall not care also(: Took spastic pics with my sissy just now when the house is somewhat clearer, shall upload it after I come back from the hospital.
Im close to dropping dead, yet I have no guts to give everything up at this moment.
Written by; ♥cariann