Friday, June 02, 2006
Went for Choir this morning, abit the lucky ah, I was waiting at the busstop, and I didnt know * was actually behind me all the while, then when I was about to board I saw *. "COOL" DUDE. I went up and saw somebody, its obvious they yue hao to meet up, ok, I gave her a little nodd and walked away. I dunno whats their relationship and I dun wish to know. The journey was quite a bad one, cos I have to suffer in the little bus, and in front of me is them, is this mental torture or what? Lucky Subi msged me this sweetsweet frenship msg, kinda divert my attention a little. I guess things got a little erms, emotional ba, I msged laogong, she said this: If you are gonna let this affect you, whats the point of having so much determination this few months, Dont disappoint me. AND YES, I didnt disappoint her. I wont. Choir was ok, kinda boring la, but Ann brought me ard the church office, and the office staffs are kinda nice la, talk to us, she got treated so specially, cos she is the pastor's daughter! HEH. So we photostated some stuffs run up and down of the church, from Hosea room to Hallelujah room, then back to Hosea room. HAHA. SO FUN. Got cold water to drink also, like why not lorr. HEH.
After that went back to school to get my testimonial. I really wanna thank you Ms Tan for having written such a beautiful recommendation letter for me. Ms Tan make me sound so.. Important, such a gem in choir, and I really hope that I really did the choir proud. She said that I inspired the choir through my determination, Im inspiring and disciplined and such.. Im a student conductor that inspires the choir and such.. She make me feel so honoured to be part of choir, and she didnt address me as a choir member, she calls me a choir leader! OMG, I feel so so so happy. THANK YOU!
I really dunno how to thank you, but I promise I will continue to sing praises to Him, do PL proud, you and PL choir proud! To God Be The Glory! God has given me a high voice to sing, yea I admit at times I do feel very out, because I cant really sing songs people can, popsongs and rock is surely not my cup of tea, I can only be stuck to Christian songs and classics, but hey, perhaps that is done for a purpose, I believe. For all things are done for a reason! I hope I have discovered my talents these 3 years, and thank you to those chummers whom have been consistently pumping me up, catching me while I fall. I hope these are genuine and I can fall back on you all when Im tired, cos apparently, Im, I need to rest.
Dancing was ok, except the fact that Im slow. Felt so inferior, cos I cant dance Remember, also dunno why leh, Im just slow ba. Shuo ai ni was ok, I can catch it fast, but Remember is so REMEMBER-PRONE. I cant remember the steps!!! But nevertheless I manage to finish the whole dance!! OH YEA. But I surely need to prac more at home!! HEH.
Thank you to the family's and Darl's patience in teaching me! HEH
Now for this serious matter. Not say very serious la. But I just wanna tell you this.
I dunno why aint you open to me, why cant you tell me what you want? Is it cool to like, pass it to other people and ask that other person to tell me? I mean, am I so scary? Why cant you just be frank with me. I thought we were friends, I thought we have reached the path of frankness and truthfulness, ok, Im living in my own world. Forget it, I dunwan to what you anymore, but I really hope that you can tell me whats your reason for being like this, do you know this is hurting? Its like, thousand of daggers stabbed into my heart. You might think its no biggie, but do you know that I do care about such trival matters? Perhaps I have high standards of you, well, I shouldnt have set one. Forget it, Im just crapping. I cherish you, I care for you thats what Im liddat, you make me cry you make me angry its cos I really like you so much, and I hate to see someone I like so much treating me this way. Im frank here, and I hope you can be frank too(:
Finally got that out of my heart, I haven mentioned this to anyone, and this is equally torturous, one day I can just explode, and this time round I cant be healed anymore. Ok fine, I admit Im a cry baby k.
Nevertheless, from where I sit, from what I see, you are always perfect. SO SHUAI SO SHUAI!
Written by; ♥cariann