Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Somehow I feel that Im the only one that can heal whatever Im feeling right now la. Emo emo emo. YES! *Punches fist into air!* I get to apply whatever I learn. Good girl Carian. *Hard pat on owns head*
I realised that my post is always about love love love, like like like. Hmms, and if u dingdongs ever realised, as in read my archives, I bet you people can find it so enjoyable, like wth? I use this particular language me and lynnie love invented. Jealousity, fuzziness, lemon family all because we have a common topic in the past. We are both madly crazy over lemon juice, lemongrass and lemonstew. OH GOSH. The past is so sweet. In fact all pasts are sweet. The experiences, all your encounters with your crushies. I remembered Lynnie and I stalking the lemonees la. Then we will do this little chant when we see them. Here goes
Both: A little bit of fuzziness *Wiggle our fingers*
Heaven and earth exalted *Puts fist over left and right chest*
Lynnie: JEALOUSITY!
Carian: AND CURIOUSITY WONT HELP!
GOD, so childish, SEC2 LE STILL DOING IT. I NTH TO SAY MANN. All beautiful things will end, sometimes immediately, sometimes slowly.. Ever since she went for a camp and she found her new bestie, we hardly contact le. You see, happiness is always drifting apart from me, I just have no luck in friendships la.
Same goes, whenever I met with someone new, its no doubt that I can really rub it in with that new someone. However after sometime, things just die off. You can say that my passion for that person died down, or Im someone that cant have the same friends for a long period of time bah. But things are really just so wrong. I admit I was kinda upset with her leaving me for a period of time, but there was nth I could do la. Hmms, you can call me erms, devoted, you can call me sentimental, but I just realise that Im so different from my other friends la. I can make new friends, but I cant keep them. And thats a sad thing. Because it seems that its backfiring on me now. HUOGAI LA.
I really really
like this particular friend of mine, but recently something happen and I feel that we are rocking off. I dunno la, as said, in the beginning everything hits off well la, but as time goes by, I have a feeling that we are trying to think of sth to say or sth. Gosh, this is so unhealthy la, as in friends still liddat. Just somehow I enjoy talking to her, doing stuffs with her, its like all so fun and it really brighten up my hols, yeah! I especially love the first few weeks of my hols you know! However things werent the same anymore. Shoots, I know Im gonna be damn ruoma here or sth, just bear with it. But I dunwan dunwan dunwan dunwan her to leave me. I dunwan school to reopen, I dunwan her to be busy, I just dunwan. But I dunno how to tell her that. Weird me. There are so many things I wish I can tell her, but I really just dunno how. I scared it will just set her running away or sth. AIYAH, I dunno leh. But I know I really cherish her. And I hope she can be the one that help me kick away the bad habit of not cherishing my friends. ESP good ones(:
Hmmms, Hope things are better for us(:
OH MRS EDITOR OF READERS DIGEST, please tell me what to do.
From Ms Troubled. HAHAHAHAHAH. SO RUBBISH! Oh btw, such forums are nice to read you know, can go kpo people's problemsies(:
Studying for geog now, in case you peeps didnt notice, try the right click on your mouse and you will get to see something so lame. HAHA. I memorised it ok. HEEHEES. SHOOTS SHOOTS SHOOTS. Im so bored, and my wonderful friend, where are you ah??!! HMPHS.
Written by; ♥cariann