♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sheesh, my eyelids have been twitching like crazy since this afternoon, somehow this feeling Ive seems to be erms, negative ba. I mean, nth good will happen to me de la.
Lessons was quite ok, fun la, fun time copying down notes, Gretch says that we shldnt sit with each other, cos we both dun understand stuffs taught by Ms Ferng, ARE YOU TRYING TO HINT TO ME STH AH)): IDIOTIC LA. Anw, lessons are fun, with the company of family, darl and partner <3
After that was marathorn meeting, okok, I admit and I know, nobody is happy or excited over it, confirm there will be squabbles and conflicts over it la, I can see, from an outsider's point of view. If Im not wrong, I think some people close to me seems to hate me or sth. HAIZ.
Its tough trying to put everything together, esp when one is having a sorethroat and vampire bitten hand):
Gretchen helped me wobble my fats today-__-, after every attempt she established, she will grasp: FATS! So FAT. Then whenever I tell her Im hungry, she will be like: SO FAT LE LAR, DONT EAT LA! GRETCHEN WANG SIYUN, ZHEN GUOFEN! If the canteen sells your fave food, I bet you chiong down first lorr(X Everyday drink 2 litres of water! WHALAO! Still come and dian infront of me. HMPHS. LATER SHUIZHONG I LAUGH! HAHA, JKJK AH. Later you angry wo si le! HAHA.
Gretchen! GOOD NEWS! My vampire bitten hand is gonna heal soon! AND ANOTHER THING AH, dun bother correcting the way I sit, I sit like this at home, even when Im typing this now. HAHA. Ok, at most when I wear FBT I promise I dun do this infront of you la k((:
Really felt like crying this afternoon, but I cant. Wanna cry also go home and cry, cannot let people see the weak side of me((: Deputy was very angry today. Ok la, shuo ye hao siao, I was doing the scolding at first, scream and shout, scream and shout. The reason why I wanna cry is cos I CANT TALK! I have to use my erms, how to sae, diaphragm to talk. WHAKAO!): I even stared at darling sternly. Not that Im angry with her, just that I think she is the best person to look at among everyone else. HAIZ, whats happening to me? OVERLY AMBITIOUS? TOO WHATEVER, OR IM SUCHA BITCH. OK, I think Im a bitch la. AIYAH, whatever la. Then deputy was over there calming me down. Next it was deputy's turn to be angry, she scolded sth tution what tution. That word is damn senstitive to me la k, how can she say its stupid!? Ok whatever, shallnt be bias. I calmed her down. To be honest, actually she and I have the same thinkings, totally similar, just that coward me dun dare to voice it out. I think Im so selfish. Totally selfish, I feel damn guilty la. I used to discipline choir when the P and Vp was not ard with that ruthless and horrible snarl, but I always ended up giggling and the atmosphere lighten. Everybody knows that Im not those kinda scolding person la. ESP those sec3s. STUPID LA. They suan me when Im doing the scoldings?-___-''' But for my class, I cant do the same way we are of the same age! I cant you see. They are my frens, and majority of them are my goodfrens, I just cant scold them la. OK SHEESH, whatever, I will just pray hard to God and hope that things will be ok. SIANN.
My vampire scars very itchy la, cant scratch somemore. Later got blood I faint ah. HOW AM I GONNA BE A GYNAE AT THIS RATE?
Went out with momos today, quite alright la, bought eyelashes thingmajig, hairwax, graffti shirt and two shorts and two belts. HAHA. I asked her: MAMEE! Can I buy more clothings? AND SHE SAID YES?! OMG. SO NICE AND SWEET(: SUNDAY IS DADDY'S DAY(: AND I HAVEN DONE ANYTHING DECENT FOR HIM.
Im really feeling so not right today, the entire night, I just dunno why. Something seems to be quite wrong, and I dunno why. I just feel so scared, so directionless, like as though, Im gonna drop dead anytime. The weird feeling came back, suddenly. Like so sudden, but this time, its a entire different kinda feeling. I dunno why. I just dunno why.
Im glad I know whats happening. Its just a stupid misunderstanding ba((: YAY!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]