Monday, June 05, 2006
SHEESH, I got back my results le. WHAHAS, I dun intend to show my parents my results. I thought I could have gotten an A2 for Emaths, but HAHA, I was wrong, there is still paper 2? Why cant we just have paper1 ONLY? I was God damn happy when I got back my Emaths paper 1 pls. My first A! AHAHAS, But I was wrong. WTH.
Nvm, through this tough lesson learnt, I know what is my capacity in life and what am I expected to do. My only target in life now is to slack and die along the streets. Be a begger and beg for money, sorry parents for wasting your hard earned money on my tution, 300 bucks for amaths. Cool ah. I think we are bankrupted or sth now la, forget it, just cancel tution and let me rot along the streets, I dunwan to study anymore. Imagine every month thousand plus spent on my tution alone? Which parent can tahan such a pressure? Yet her stupid dummy kid here isnt doing well, spending her time online, doing rubbish and crapping ard. Come on la, do the maths.
Who cares la. Shall carry on being liddat and if possible the deadline of DSA just pass by without anyone telling me, then I will forget about it, and end up, I will just go to ITE! YAY!
My foundations are just not there, everything is not there, where are my good results, where is my confidence? where is my purpose in life? All gone. All gone. Im the lousiest in this world, the worst student in the school, nobody can help me. In front of you all, I can be so happy, prancing around, joking about, but when I get home its another me. I lock myself up, I became antisocial, nochalant about the surroundings. HA, what a virtual side of me online. Actually Im just some idiot faking myself up. How many times am I happy? How many times am I really euphoric? There are, I cant say there aint any, but few, very few, but thats only during special occasions.
Who ever understands me? I feel that this world is so selfish and cold, you cant find anyone you can talk to. Ok la, you all lucky la, you all have, sorry ar I dun have, and I know I deserve it ok? NOW YOU, Stop sniggering over there. I wanna seek perfection, but seeking for perfection has caused me to fall badly and painfully, I dun dare try it again, I dunwan to feel the pain again, I rather just be numb and continue facing my failures!(:
I told you my mum dun love me le you dun believe, guess what? I went home at 4 plus, JUST ONLY at 615 she called me asking me where am I. IM IN THE ROOM? I tell you, nobody notices me. Everybody hates me, Im just that little worm in that apple, people see le.
DADDY! GOT WORM!!!
Daddy: Kill it la!
I dunwan I dunwan, so scary, later the wormworm bite me how?
Daddy: To hell with it, squish it la!
YAY! DADDY! YOU KILLED THE WORM!
Im that worm. Thank you, BOWS*.
Ok, Im just a messy girl with a messy lifestyle, and people out there, dont mix with me, Im a bad influence, I dun have looks, nor results nor human qualities to befriend you. SO PLEASE! LEAVE ME ONE BY ONE CAN! THANKS(((:
Written by; ♥cariann