Friday, June 09, 2006
RAHH~ Im so bored so I went reading some ERMS, BEEPS* Cant say. HAHAH. Oh stumbled across some people's blog and I heard this song Here Without You by Twohill(: MANN, then I compared it with the original song, it sounded kinda alike, I think he is talented(: 17 only((: 1 year older than me! Maybe I shld go too, SINGAPORE IDOL FOR CHORAL SINGING(:
Today was kinda a bad day, Ms Wong asked me whats the units for acceleration, its suppose to be cm/s^-2 I cant pronouce CENTIMETRES, so somehow SENTIMENTAL came out. Then Ms Wong was like, WHAT IS SENTIMENTAL? Must be singing too much songs at home is it? HOHO. Since when does a song have the word sentimental? HAHA. Wasnt paying attention in class today, just feeling distracted and erms, sick?
OK AS USUAL, I didnt wanna go to school today, but my hp kept ringing and Ive to wake up to ans it, then I cant sleep le. Ok, whatever, then I went to school-__-'''
Auditions is kinda bad la, nobody seems to be listening to what I say, except a handful, and Im very happy le. Some of them, just enjoy doing their own things, ok, if its productive, fine, But the thing is, they aint?! the whole entire thing started only at 1235, by then Gretch has to go already. Ok la, the whole thing was quite ok, least I have my darl to be enthu with me, singing our lungs out and such. But I realised sth reeeel bad. I cant sing high anymore! I cant even reach QINGFEIDEYI de second coda! I was coughing and punching my chest when I sing it. GOSH. I feel so AHH! Forget it, I cant sing le): I tell you, I feel like a total crap, I cant sing I Lay My Love On You. If Im not wrong, Ms Ferng gave me that look when I embarked on the high part, I just cant la, and I really hate myself for that!!! Is my voice breaking?!? I cant reach low, I cant reach high, I cant do anything. I think I shld go jab my throat la, this wont do! Its spoiling my life! I CANT SING! So you see, even if Im healed, I need to wait for another 1 week before the feel comes back. Its always liddat when Im sick. So in total I need 2 weeks! AND I HAVE A CHORAL EXAM TO TAKE OK! GODD, IM SO SCARED!!! And choir prac is coming, whats the point of going if I cant sing? Sop 1 wont have the volume, I will just be demoralised over there, and AHHH! I WANNA KILL MYSELF.
Bloodee me go and eat chocolates just now, THE ENTIRE RITHER SPORTS PLS! GOD, got cornflakes inside somemore, GONGXI CARIAN. HEXI CARIAN. Now I can feel the pain again, OMG OMG.
I need somebody to scold and control my intake of fats. IM DEAD!(:
Sent msges to everybodee just now, hope they receive it, and abide by it, haiz, I dunwan to have anymore probs la. JIAYOU OK! 4A2 YOYO!! TEAM((:
Tomo is the last day of lessons, YAY! That means more boring days at home again. Everybody seems so busy except me): I wonder how am I going to survive facing my stupid Amaths tb? Shuais smsed me yest and volunteered to aid me in maths((: YAY! I make sure she take tons and tons of neoprints with me((: SO HAPPY. Read some people's blog, HMM, I wonder if this is a breaking up season or whatsoever, how come so many people shi lian, feel so sad, curse here and there, more and more people turning evil and mean ah? WHY AH? To those shi lianers, JUST FORGET HIM OR HER AND JUST STUDY LA. HMMS, EASILER SAID THEN DONE. HAHA. AIYAH, just go find someone else la, like you cant life without him or her liddat, that person is only a human, also not ur God, Why cant you all just forget? HAHA. I think Im crapping la, if its me I can just AHHH! CRYCRYCRYCRYCRYCRY. Ok, Im not suppose to cry anymore. And I didnt cry for the past days, and Im so proud of myself. HAHA. YEA RIGHT. Self denial again. MANN. Ok, using my headphones to listen to Lift Thine Eyes, the effect is better, and I can hear myself better!! HAHA. HEHHEH. HOHOS.
Its the 2nd day, I guess. HAHA. Am I suppose to be happy?
Written by; ♥cariann