♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ok, I promised Gretchen that I will blog about that bung, prolly cos Im the best writer among them? HAHA. But trust me, its better if I act the whole scene out, Im better in drama then in writing. HAHA.
Went for pizza with them yesterday and we happen to see this bung and her stead la. Then GF abit dianned dao by the ah bung cos the ah bung touch her finger accidentally and she got a very man voice? OH MAN. Then our princess GF is like prancing back to our table giggling and such cos she thinks she is so tamzia cos she take too much soup and she cant carry it back to the table. HAHA. MANN, next time, consult your darl here, she has a diploma in taking vege soups and carrying heavy soupbowls back to her table. Diploma in Cheapo Business. Learnt in ABC Polytechnic this month. SO FUN(:
Then Gretch, GF and I go toukan de bung, then Gf scolded me for blocking her view, WHALAO. SOMEBODY DAMN HUAXIN, people got girlfren le you still liddat! Anw, Gretchen and I werent interested in that bung, only that gf. HORHORHOR!
Then Gf was so zidong that the bung pay for her stead's food at pizza hut's. After that we went to kpo on them la, we went to the highest level and glance down at the couple. The passive was like standing at the railings there(SO FAKE LA) looking at the interior of HLM, while the bung go and buy her flowers? Then she look back, look front, we see le, LAUGH OUT LOUD. Damn fake la pls. I bet she forced the bung to buy for her de! HAHA.
But then the flower also abit the ex ah, 1 sunflower with wrappings cost 19 bucks? Gretch saw the pricetag, and the three of us went jumping about exclaiming how jealous we were, and I guess the couple noticed us and was grinning to themselves. HA.
Ok Gretch, I told the story! HAHA. Praise me!
Lessons was ok for me today, except the fact that my fellopian tube is dropping out. Oh mann, I swear I was sitting in funny positions today just to make sure my fellopian tube doesnt drop out anytime. Mann, I cant walk k! I cant laugh and I cant cough, it leads to acute pain la pls, OH MANN. So I was trying my best not to make a spectacle of myself, lest I laugh at my own jokes and feel the pain! HAHA. But towards the end it became better. Laogong said that the baby is gonna miscarriage soon or sth, so I have to drink more Ribena to flush it or sth. Oh well. I cant laugh, otherwise pain or sth.
Took spastic pictures with her today, OHHOHO, scenes of me saving her from jumping down the building! hugging her--> THATS OUR MARRIAGE PIC! Ok, she looks kinda forced by me. HEH
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, I wore specs today but once I got home I wore my contacts, I look like a potential nerd la! No more specs for me in future le! EEEE.
Ester called me, and I went along tagging along her and kindee. HOHO. SO FUN SO FUN. This Ester so de funny, ask things also ask until luan qi ba zao. HAHA. At last she went out with her guyfren(HOHO) to get scissors. OI! GOODLUCK AH. HOPE YOU FOUND YOUR JIANDAO.
And the other you! Glad to hear your voice today, telling me your probs with your frens, as I say, we wont separate so easily! AND ALSO, My dsa not confirm de la, so little chance, most likely stuck to be with you for another 2 years ah! TAOYAN! HAHA.
Aiyah I stress la. Just so so so so stress. I want you to be fine please.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]