♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, June 11, 2006

OHOHOS, I was kinda ERMS by the MTV of MY HUMPS in the middle of the night at 1150 sharp. I realised that its a very low production mtv la, I expected chio and hot girls prancing about the screen till my eyes can pop out, but the mtv disappointed me. All I can see is some dancers and posers showing off their figures, liddat still nvm, but I really wonder whats up with their boobs and asses? They can like PUMP IT PLS. I dunno how they do it, but it looks bouncy to me, and I feel like poking my hand and like, poke it la. To see how turgid it is. Oh mann, Im having the urge la. IM SUCHA BIANTAI=X
JOKING. YUCKS. Its damn disgusting la, why cant they put on their thinking caps and ponder of a more erms, DECENT mtv? Oh gosh, poor Carian): Somemore I really like that song la, give me this kinda mtv, WHALAO EH!
I realised I have this bung in my friendster list, I was like 0__0 SERIOUS? Ok la, she is a malay and she is attached, not trying to be racist, but I didnt know muslims can be lesbians. I was so shock=X NO OFFENCE AH!! But I was really shock. HMMS.
Hmmms, somebody asked me damn weird qns, I didnt know after 1 year le, you still can ban chu lai jiang. HAHA. Somemore YOU LIE TO ME HOR! THANKS AH. I will never forgive you, I emphasize, I WILL NEVER.
Went shopping with mama and sissy.
1. ZA Green Tea Toner.
2. ZA Exoliating lotion.
3. ZA Peel Off Mask
4. 37 Degrees dress! (I LIKE IT SOOO MUCH!)
4. 2 SBS! OH GOD, SHE ACTUALLY ALLOWED ME TO BUY!((:
4. 1 CHAO thick brown hairband.
5. 1 black hairband.
6. Clips for my siao zha bor hair.
7. LUCIDO'S Gloss Spray.
8. Tanning oil((: I WANNA GO TANN TANN TANN!
I actually wanted to get my billabong black pencil case from 77th street, but I didnt, cos the best I could find was a dark blue one. I like it la. But 24.90 for one pencil case like damn siao pls. So most prolly I will only spend like 15 on my pencil case la. Im not so rich la. But then I saw this graffiti shirt, dun dare buy la, wanna buy also not infront of mum. HAHA. I suddenly love Zinc bags la, saw a few la, quite nice, the rectangle de? I LIKE! Its like 32+ liddat, dun care, Im asking my mum to buy for me(: There are so many things I wanna buy la, if I only I can buy the whole universe down, I realised that this world is infested with items I like leh.I WANT MORE MONEY!
Called bestie today, she sounded so sad like she shilian liddat, hmms, dun worry ah, Carian is here to pull you up again. But no la, she dun have boyfriend, how to shilian? HAHA. Her studies problem, then plus this hols we like not meeting at all la. She have her F&N to do, then she damn jinzhang biang liddat, HAIZ. I only I can do sth to help her la. Poor thing. HAIZ): I also poor thing la k, so boring, everytime alone de, dun have peng you): Tomo got choir, tomo got marathorn prac, haiz, both also impt la, yet I dun dare tell them I cant make it for marathorn. So I have to skip choir. My beautiful attendance gone le la. Aiyah, whatever.
Damn sian, I feel that my life is so protected, too protected, somehow I really feel like running out of my comfort zone and do sth I shldnt do. Not that Im rebellious, but its like, my life is so boring, if I were given a choice to choose, I hope I can really be like damn smart la, ace everything, yet on the other side of me, Im having so much fun. I wonder whats she doing now. SIAO AH. OF COS SLEEPING LA, 1.12am? MANN, everyone is asleep except me, dun dare to go tarao people la, so shall isolate myself here with my com. Serious shimian prob again pls. Shall go brew jasmine tea and chang yue with myself. WAH, THE MOON TODAY SO DE BRIGHT! SHUN BIAN EAT ABIT OF MOONCAKE AND DUMPLINGS((: OH GOD. HEAVENLY. Then later hope that chang e wave at me ar. Then can see yu tu hopping and hopping ard me. AHAHAS. Then later sailormoon and chibimoon bian shen infront of me. OH GOSH! SPEAKING ABT SAILORMOON AH! I LIKE THE SHOW WHEN I WAS 5 PLS. QINGS AND GRETCH BAOBAO! YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME AT WISMA WE TALKING WHO WANNA BE WHAT??? OH GOSH. WHOSE XIAOTU? WHOSE XIAOXIAOTU AH? I remember I volunteered to be chibimoon the pinkpink hair de right!? Then who is my sister ah? Qings is it you wanna be the Venus de ah. Then laogong wanna be MOON? As in, really the moon in the sky? OHOHOHOHS. DAMN FUNNEH LA.
Ok, 4 sec4 girls fighting over cartoon characters that day, damn lame la. OI QINGS! *LIFT UP HAND and shout: STH STH STH BIAN SHEN!!!* MUSIC STARTS PLAYING. OH GOSH. 1 day you all shall come to my house to watch the VCD! But I think I gave it to my bro cuzzee? AWWWW so sad!
GOSH today I heard some idiot saying that I BU NAN BU NU! Then someone say I gothic, then one of the maids say I look like an actress in Philiphines and my dad looks like some actor acting as a rich man in Philiphines? GOD. IM FROM SINGAPORE AH. Then my maid go and say I look like MS AMERICA?-___- Then before I leave the house, she ask me to do the worldpeace sign, and cry and rub my tears at the same time while parading my outfit. WHAT IS THIS LA.
HELLO? IM SUPPOSE TO BE GOTHIC? BLUE FINGERNAILS, BLUE TOENAILS. THANKS AH. HMMMS, I wonder what will my frens say tomo when they see my nails. HAHA.
Settle le, Im gonna buy black polish and an even darker shade of blue. COME ON LA, nobody dare to go out with me la.
Gretch told me that she dunwanna be my partner for dancing le, cos I told her I will be gothic that day( I MEAN, if we can choose our own outfits la ), then she sae she wanna polish her nails and have flowers on top of it??? WHALAO! SO GIRLY LA! Then she sae I look weird. WHALAO! GOTHIC PEOPLE, GOTHIC! THATS COOL.
SHEESH, Im turning into a maron soon! RAHHHHHH DO RE ME FA SO LA TI DO! I RECOVER LIAO! AND I WANNA GO SING LIFT THINE EYES WITH MY CHOIR! AHHHH~~~~~~~~ SINGING ROCKS, CHOIR ROCKS, SOPRANO 1 ROCKS, DESCANT ROCKS (OK LA, only got two person left), EVERYBARDEE ROCKS, CARIAN PEBBLE AH!
MANN, so coldd ah.
WAH LONG POST MAN. I doubt anybody has the patience to read this. HAHA((((((((((:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]