Saturday, June 03, 2006
OH GOODNESS IM SO SO SO BORED. Slept at 2 yest and woke up at 5 plus today and I cant sleep le. MANN, I think I got serious shimian problem la. Toss and turn and toss at the end I slept and woke up at 8. OH NO. I seriously need sth to knock me out. Hmms.
Went online at 10 and look at friendsters then talk to my cuzzee abt dsa. Felt so inferior talking to him sometimes, cos he is from RJ, but then he is nice la, also dunno why the suddenly change in him. Weird. Then he said the way I talk very cute, serious ah. Sth is definitely wrong and weird about him. If only in real life he is so nice to me jiu hao le. I realised some people are nicer online then in real life, why ah? Is it so tough to speak in real life? I think Im such a people's person k, I can talk online and offline, I can just talk talk talk, I think I can really be a saleswoman la. Go and sell Gucci handbags and earn big bucks! HAHA.
Ok, in short Im talkative la! Oh, I scanned the testimonial for him to read(: He was saying its wellwritten. Then I was like. Hello? Teacher can write sth badly de meh. Then he was like jiayou(: Then I was like, you dun jiayou me, you go temple chant sutras for me to increase my luck or sth(he is a devotee)Then he said that it will be weird. Then I was like, You need company is it? I can accompany you then you go shunbian shave your head la! Dots la he. Can be quite rubbish pls.
Oh my cuzzee rocks! Hahahahaha((:
HAIZ, when is my bestie free? I wanna go take neoprints leh. Long time never wear decent clothes go out, because I dun see the need to when I go HLM or for dance practises, so shirts and FBTS are still the best, comfy and nice. Hopefully after this 2 weeks hol ba.
OH MAN! I talked to my kindee yest! And I saw my kindee yest! Tweeeets. YAY! So happpppppy` Kindee is getting more and more shuai as the days past. Alright, what am I talking about. OH! She got bigbigbigbigbig eyes! So ke ai! SO SO SO SO CUTE! Mann, I wanna steal it away and implant it into mine. I think I have such small eyes, and people are like laughing at me for that. Shall extract some eyes growing genes from her and inject into my eyes, OUCH. HAHA.
So cute so cute CAN YOU HURRY COME ONLINE ANOT. I BORED LA)):
Written by; ♥cariann