Saturday, June 24, 2006
Morning was kinda good and exciting for me la(: Only kindee and my parent knows bah la. Ok plus my ever encouraging RJ cuzzee, thats all. Im good in keeping secrets(: RECENTLY ONLY. I hope I can get thru it successfully, and currently the despo me is waiting for more calls, I dun think will have le bah.
As I say, the more you expect the more you weep, prolly is correct, things tend to strike you unknowingly. And Im hoping for more miracles to happen to me(: But somehow Im quite contented le la. Thank you God(:
You really make me cry, make me go totally hopeless, I did not get an encouraging word from you at all before you leave the house. Ok la, I know Im not as smart compared to you, and Im lousy compared to your ex's. But that doesn not mean you are in the position to say me until liddat. From the very day when Im filling in and arranging forms, you did not get me any encouragement. Im always doing it alone. ALONE. Not even encouragements from my frens. My bestie forgot that such thing did happen or sth. Everybody just dun care about me at all. Im not getting any attention from anyone. Im just always alone! Ok forget it, I wont let you affect me. I warn you, even if I get thru it, it will be my credit with God's as well as those who have been encouraging me(I doubt) BUT NEVER YOURS ALRIGHT? Some stuffs happened to me online, I dunno how to say larr, I feel so intimidated by her la. Maybe thats her character? I dunno la? Shant let anyone affect me. HAIZ. I feel so alone again. So bored, gor, where are you now? I want you to cheer me up again(: Exams are not really well-studied la. Forget it, I dun care le. KILL ME BABY, KILL ME.
Written by; ♥cariann