♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, June 23, 2006

Like shoots, I want my old hair backk! I miss my everything, my boyish clothes, my broadshorts, my everything. Was digging thru my neoprints and I found this picture, and Im so in love with myself. HAIZ. Here goes:

I look so different now and Im so de sad. I think I look like some clown now la, messy hair with no shape, though I cutted V-shape that time. But after 2 months what do you expect. Mr Gatsby Wax and Mrs Gatsby Waxspray seemed to be waving to me daily trying to catch my attention. Yet, Ms Kerastase Nutritive Hotoil seems to be trying to kiss my hair almost everyday, not forgotting Mrs Loreal too. HAIZ.
Mei chu xi de tou fa grow so slow, let people laugh only, make owner feel paiseh only la): Sheesh`

Went to bestie's house today! LIKE YAY!? Took many videos with her on my hp, those interested can come ask me to see. Full of entertainment and laughter. Maybe no lar, cos most of the HAHAHAHA is made by me, irritating I know, but its me(: My style((:
I tired to talk about what I did today la. Just see pictures la k(:

Me cutting celeries la, dun like to eat, but still must cut la, dietary fibre good for health, according to wise master of F&N Tan Hui Juan=/

Bestie cutting carrots, I dun like also la. HAIZ.

Sheesh her, she is so cute(=

Come fight with the blue ranger! I cant let mummy see this pic mann!=X

I found a new bottle of honey!((: *Points*

She is such a greedy pigg la(:

HAHAHAS` My big face(:

OUR MASTERPIECE! AHHEMS, I cooked it ok! HAHA(:

We love each other so much that we have to munch on the same noodle(: HAHAHA. That process is gross la k=/ BUT I LOVE BESTIE! Come I give you a kiss now Hmmmmuacks*

Today was a kinda fun day except my handphone almost dropped into the pot cos I was msging and cooking at the same time. HAHA. Might as well let it drop la, then got new hp! HAHA. Food was great, cos I cooked de mah! Dinner was better la, her mummy cooked pumpkin rice! GOSH! So nice. I also enjoyed being a freeloader at her house, so much things to eat, so much things to do also!(: She slept and snored while I was revising for my exams, haiz, I think I almost slept on top of her cos Ive no where to rest la. But cannot la, I too heavy le.

Good news!! Im 47.5 kg! GOD, how did it happen? I love her weighing machine! Or maybe the neutons is 9.0N instead of 10N cos her house is higher up? AHAHAS. I swear Ive being munching on chips and chocolates la. HMMS, and my face became rounder like a ball pls. People see me, people run away la=X

Shoots, Im gonna miss Min Zheng Hao pls, I watch DCJ cos of him de can. I think I want somebody like him as my bf or sth la. HAHA. EXCEPT the beardy part. Too long, later he poke me how? HAHA. Then eyes abit bigger la! Too small! Sheesh Im practically changing him la. I want somebody like DASHU! In the Xin Niang Shi Ba Shui! I THINK HE IS SO WHOOSH~ pls.
Watching this two shows can really put me into my own dreamland pls. Gosh, and my tots can really run so so so far away. HEH. AHHH! I want my life to be like the second show, and my bf to be like Min Zheng Hao+ ABIT of dashu. YAY. HAHA. And my bf must be pretty, as in, you know, pretty boys? Spiky hair, put eyeliner and pluck eyebrow those type? HEEHEE. Then the eyes must be BIGG, like kindee liddat, nvm abt that, Im sure she will be willing to donate it to my future bf. HAHA.
Aiyah, easier thing send kindee for sex change operation, everything ok~~ I PAY I PAY. HAHAHAHAHA(: JK LA. Later she wanna kill me=X

Today is Gor's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY(: Gorgor, I know you are feeling so sad now, and Im really so haiz that Im so useless now. I cant help I cant anything, but just read your slow sad msges on msn. I tried to console you, I know it wont help, I mean its your feelings la and your emotions, being treated this way by your girl isnt good. I told you to give it up, but you insisted in holding on to her. We are sec4s le, we have to start studying NOW. No more time to waste, Im one good etc, learn from me, GIVE HER UP. Things that are not yours, will never be yours. Why make yourself miserable like me, everyday 4-6am then sleep. Not good for health you know. Mine is cant be help de, yours can, so before you end up like me, GIVE IT UP. As I say, leave everything after Os! I know we are those I WANT IT NOW KINDA THING. But even after you break with her (touchwood k(:` Who is so free to patuo at this instant? Even if you wanna find someone also after exams right? We are people of the same kind, I totally understand how you feel k! Leave everything after exams, who knows there might be a miracle. I tell you ah, FORTUNE TELLER TOLD ME THAT I GOT TAOHUA YUN AFTER OS THAT PERIOD OF TIME. HAHA. I SHALL SEE IF ITS TRUE ANOT. SCARLY IS YOU I LAUGH PLS. CHOY! HAHAHHAHAHA. Jkjk

I manage to learn something from rs, not only in rs, but in life bah, the more you insist, the more you cant attain, the more you expect, the more you weep.
Since being with someone is so xinku then why be together? MUST LET GO. HAHAHA. Hmmms.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]