Friday, June 16, 2006
Im not sure if this is good or bad, yeah, I know you guys have the same skin as me. Hopefully its not cos of that old rumour la. Ok, whatever, maybe I think too much le.
Did I? Did some qnses before I go out to meet momo. On the mrt also do, in the bank also do. SIAO AH.
Momo refused to get the black nail polish for me from the face shop. I wanna buy the dark blue one also dun let. I think she is seriously against me turning gothic la. Sheesh, least I put thick black eyeliner out. Thats part of being gothic la(: But I go rub my eyes, so my entire eyes damn black, so ugly. HAHA.
Seriously, what is happening to me mann, my momo says that Im turning weird and she feels like using her knuckle to punch me. HAHA. Ok whatever. HA.
More achievments today.
1. Black (THE LASTEST!!!) bigbig pencil case(:
2. Orange shirt from 77th street with dark orange stripes(:
3. MY LONG AWAITED ORANGE ZING BAG! The rectangle that one!! *SCREAMS!*
I think thats all ba. I forgot. Carrefour cheesecake counted anot?
SO SO SO happy la, now I can throw away my blue dirty dirty zinc bag. Very soon I will wanna throw away the converse bag with orange stripes! HAHA. (DONT TELL MY MOMO, SHE IS SUSPECTING THAT IM GONNA DO THAT SOON;D) Then I wanna go buy another punk bag, prefably that furry zinc bag or a guys bag.. HAHA, I dunno la.
I wanna get those blue/black/white/orange... nail polish soon, so on that marathorn day I can paint it dark blue or black la, then maybe borrow baobao's flowers and go print on my nails. HAHA, so gay. I put real crystals on my nails then you know ah. HAHA.
Anyway went to Sony Erisons or dunno how you spell la exhibition, saw those hp models. Hmmms, not very impressive la, kindee! WO QUAN NI, buy nokia hps la, nicer and more durable, next time u wanna sell or trade in also more value la! BU TING LAO REN YUAN, CHI KUI ZAI YAN XIAN AH! *COUGHS*
Oh, ate at Sakae's for dinner, quite nice la, dunno leh, why suddenly I like fish le. Hmms, suddenly like to eat stuffs I dun, now I dislike sushi le. Hmmms. Lucky mum got Lady's card got 10% off, otherwise everything will be damn ex la. HAHA. Aiyah, dun care la.
Went home at 830 my mum scolded me cos she said that she dun trust the maids taking care of my sissy and she miss my sissy. WTH &^(#^%(*&$^%*&^$(&* You go out with daddy and sissy also never hear that you miss me la. HMPHS.
Not bad not bad, I JIE SHAO ZA's toner to everybardee with acne probs like me to use! My acnes getting better le! YAY! But then I got use doctor's medicine to plaster on my face la, so I dunno which is good, which is just bai swee only la. MR BLOGGER! Remind me to mask my face and exoliate it tomo after I bathe. And remind me to put that xiangxiang oil on my hair after I wash my hair, its one week le, and its time I have to pamper my face and hair again(: Ok, with second tots, my face isnt better la, my forehead is not smooth leh, I suddenly feel it, like so rough liddat. Then so pain somemore. Ok la, I got pimples again. Forget it, ignore the ZA toner thing ar, thank you.
Aiyah I cant sleep again, shall go make noise in my parents room now. HAHA. Hope that they wont whack me la. HAHA.
OI STUPID EYES AND STUPID BRAINS! Its time you learn to sleep early, otherwise school reopen le, Carian Tham si le. HAHA(:
Written by; ♥cariann