♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, June 09, 2006

Im just shocked. What happen to the nice you in the past? Why did you change so much? What happen, what did I do to cause this difference in your tone towards me? I really wish I can turn back time, turn it back to that day, undo whatever Ive done that reveals who you really are. Amend whatever I say, and cherish the times whenever I get to talk to you, sms you and whatsoever. I guess, those days will never come again, or rather, or these will just become sweet memories I have of you. I really wont know what to do in future, whenever I come online, I will go look for you, talk to you, now, I dun even have the guts to click on your nick. All that I can do is to stare at your nick and let the past recollect and dwell in my mind. Thats baichi I know, But I dun care.
You are so scary, even much worse than anyone I know. Prolly Ive been living in my own world, you aint the nice type. But somehow this comes up to my mind, perhaps you are nice inside and whatever outside? HAHA, I dunno, and I know I will never have the chance to find out. Self-denial I call this. I really dunno what to do with you la, no matter how much I qns and ask you what is happening, you refuse to tell, I prayed that you can be nicer to me, but obviously, you didnt. It became worst. And soon one day we will stop talking. Ok, why am I saying so much.. Ahahas.
Will things ever be the same again? HAH, seriously, I have no idea.
I just know I once loved you.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]