Friday, June 30, 2006
Heard that the choir was good today, and somehow I dislike the fact that they can do it better without the Sec4s. Prolly Im just jealous bah. Yes I think I am la, thats so bad please. Almost lost my voice today, some people just wanna make me raise my voice? Why cant you give me your attention rather then whisper sweet nothings to your friend? So irritating, and Im not the only saying this ok. Mr cutecute was so cute todae. So adorable that now Qingfu wanna steal from me. HELLO? I discover him first k(: He is so ke ai, short short de, abt Qings height but shorter, and so small. I think he is the first guy whom I know is so xiao zi bah. And Qings! HE IS MINE, and he LOVES me, ok la, I admit, he is my boyfriend, I never tell you only, I just ask him for stead yesterday. HEH. GOD. I SO LOVE MR TEE! SO KE AI! Later he leave PL le, I HOW? No leh, more like I will leave PL then he how? POOR THING, he must meet me outside school then cant see me walking past the staffroom in school during school hours, so sad, he must be so deprived of me la. Mei ban fa. HAIZ. BWHAHAS((X I heard that many ladies were ard him todae! I told you he is cute le somebody say my taste bad! Come on lorr, those kena crushed by Carian confirm got standard de k. SEE LA, now so many people like my boyfriend le, even Mengmeng and Qings, HAIZ. Give up on him laa. Hmmm. GOD I THINK HE IS SO CUTE PLS. SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE. I remember I couldnt concentrate during Chem exam was cos I happy doing doing then I realised he standing in front then I look up and I saw Cutecute! AHHH! I couldnt concentrate pls! He is so cute! AHH! C-U-T-E. Then after the exam I told Mengmeng abt it, I tot at first it was kinda embarrassing la, cos everyone label me as the one that doesnt have good taste la. (PLS AH!) I show you my crushies pic then you tell me I gd taste anot!? Then she told me she cant concentrate also! COS SHE THINKS HE IS SO CUTE! AHH! Im so scared that so many other girls like him, then he wanna break off with me go with other pretty girls la! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND CAN!! EEEEE` HAHA. MANN. HE IS SO CUTE. I shall pretend pretend go drop sth then bump onto him like those tong hua gu shi, then accidentally fall down then prance onto him, then he catch me. THEN. SPARKS! FIREWORKS!~ Then I look at him, he look at me then Qings walk past then Qings very jealous then HAHAHAHAHA. Oops, like so evil hor? NOT GONNA SHARE HIM! Though Qings is my gdfren la, but still, I wont share ah! HAHA. NONONO. Went out with gor today, first time after 4 years, bad experience with me right? I told you le, I very different from virtual world and real world. I think Im better in the virtual world. So next tym I marry over the virtual world! I dunno why leh, I jumped and run ard todae ard hlm. HMMM. Then realised I didnt return the keys then I went back to school and ask him along. Then we went to Kovan CC to sing, HAIZ. My voice not nice right! Told you le, Im not good la. Those schools deaf only. And gor ah, how come ur voice neither here nor there, I think I lower then you lorr, then higher then you, what you doing la? Stupid vp pls! HAHA. Dunno why, but many people ask me weird qnses today.
To darl:No I dun like *.
To partner: Yes, ditto to it, I dun like *.
To both: Im normal not in anything.
To everybody, Im single but not avaliable(; So dont give me weird looks leh. First was her, now him. Enuff hor! I think yea la, nowadays sth is really wrong with me, dunno how to explain, then I mislead so many people, hmmm, dun worry, Carian still love you all, and Carian is normal(: Gretch baobao ask me sth weird today about the me liking *, why you suddenly ask? Hmm, I understand why you ask, cos I myself here is confused about my feelings and what Ive been doing is very misleading to people. I know. Paiseh, after marathorn week, everything will be back to my books and God, and friends(: AND ME PATUOING with CUTECUTE(: Gretch, you know I almost cried when I talk to you over the phone when I know about that matter, what a pity la. Both cutecutes are there. HAIZ. Sheesh` I wondering if what Ive been doing is correct anot. So confused with all my thoughts and all, maybe after this storm, all will be gone ba, then I wont feel so troubled and Carian will feel the same again ba.
Though I know its so tough to get over you. Haiz, whatever la, feel so ai4 mei4 pls. My mind is again under the "I cant focus mode". Luckily there aint exams, otherwise Im gone la. I dunno who to tell la, in the end told my new girlfriend about it. HAHA. Secrets revealing time(: Hope to get into the same school as her ba. HA, we can click so well pls. GOOD! Its like only for 2-3 days then we became so close! YAY!(: Love her tons. My sweet girlfriend(: Tomo lets meet up for auditions together k(: HAHA. I thought we already jiang hao le? HAHA. SOMEBODY MUST BE SO EXCITED OVER THERE LA PLS! HAHA(: HAIZ, among all the schools you have chosen, I chose it too. But I scared Mr fate right take us away then we cant be in the same school next year then I will be so sad pls)): STUPID GOR! I KNOW U STALK ME HOME PLS! HAHA. JK! YEA! Great outing with you. AFTER 4 YEARS! HAHA. Your voice is kinda nice for You Raise Me Up.. And I cant stand that bubble tea aunty, she thinks we wanna cheat her money is it. SHIT HER LA! HAHA. Next time learn from me, ACT COOL walk away la. Not need fight with XIAO REN(: AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING AWAY MY CHU OUTING WITH AN OPP GENDER PLS. EEE. HAHA. WOW, this is the first time I go out with a guy in my whole entire life, EXCEPT cousins la. OH UR DAT ADIDAS SPRAY VERY XIANG TODAE(: AND I dun like all the people we meet today, all blurt rubbish de, boy and gal go out means what meh. PLS AH. That means I go out with my dad people think Im his er nai ah? SHEESH LA. I think everything was kinda ok for me until at night, somebody go and talk nonsense to me make me so angry. WHALAO YOU GO REFLECT LA. YOU THINK YOU VERY GOOD IS IT, say until like Im under you or sth, whalao, you wanna show off how good you are go do it to * la, tell me for what. Shit you la, Im not gonna care about you anymore pls. U wanna ask * for stead after Os I also dun care la. Then if * accepts you then good for you la. I wish you all goodluck together. AMEN. You are the best, and * is so goodlooking, like cute and shuai until cannot say anything, EVEN cutecute also lose to * can! THEN GOOD LOR, you all be together le tell me, I give you all hongbao, help you all prepare hotel suites la. Anyway I think that day will come soon, like so soon, so Im making myself forget * now. And I think * loves you la, from what you say. URGH. Forget it. GO LA GO LA.
haiz Shall go disturb girlfriend and ask her talk to me, I feel so fan now! URGHHH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CLOWNFISH!
Written by; ♥cariann