♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, June 30, 2006

Haiz, this is the first time I couldnt focus for my exams this term, ok la, though its just 3 days after the term starts or sth la. Just really very distracted yesterday and I cannot tahan in the middle of the night and started smsing darl. No reply, cos she slept at 1030. I was so distracted la!! Slept at 130 instead of the usual 3 cos I also cant study le, just so fan pls.

That thing was quite ok, and why must they plan it on my exam days? I saw my fellow thamies, she is the conductor, dun look like me, guess we aint related la. Met gor's fren at both schools. HAHA. The second time I saw him I was like whacking him already. GOSH so flirty la me. No, I dun call this flirty, Im just how to sae? Sociable ba. I can talk to anyone, anyone can talk to me(:

Met a few friends on the way, straight away I told them that if we get to study there we will be in the same clique, they agreed and high 5 me((: HAHA. No need scared no frens le.
Met Hazel, nice girl, deyi-ian. Hit off with her right away. At first I tot she was snobblish pls, then at the end I dunno why also I talked to her and we talked and talked, and we both agree that we are nice and we can really click well. HAHA. Warmed up together, with When You Believe, Sunset, Phantom of The Opera. I did Hosana alone in one corner, she did her warm up, walked ard the track under the setting sun humming beautiful tunes. Beautiful. Romantic.. Went home with her, the road is dark, but who cares. The light of friendship shone brightly in front of us. So sad we have to part. Im gonna miss this girl. Alot..

Went home at 10, sad case, was alone studying in the room with Hazel and Kindee's smses. HAHA, so cute. Suddenly feel so.. HAIZ. I hope I can get to enter schools of my dreams, somewhere I can really sing and establish my singing career. But first, I need a chance and an opportunity. But where can I get it?

Read darl's hp's smses, they were so sweet, HAHA. XIANG DANG NIAN PLS. I GOT MORE! HAHA. Hmms, maybe you should consider, but then again you should reject, I dunno leh, depends on your feel ba, but dont go do weird things I go thank god le. Must update me with the latest news, I got experience ma. So can help you de. But the experience was a bad one, so most likely you know what Im gonna say to you la.. Dun need to feel so troubled de, learn to let go cooly, unless you really feel, otherwise dun.. Just control your emotions la. Anyway there is someone there waiting for you, just for you to choose only what, and the choice is urs la. JUST AIYAH, XUE WO, miss people then go study or pray to God, sure will take away some distractions de, well, least it worked for me la, for 3 days only. Ok la, 1 day only la, and thats the time accumulated when Im sleeping or sth. Everday 4 hours, 3 days 12 hours, ok lorr, 1/2 a day la. HAHA(:

Aiyah, shant say so much, Im stress le. Oh GOR is gonna take me for matchmaking services. HAHA. That time his birthday never really go wish him or sth, HAHA. After 4 years... Shall go yue him out one day. EEEEE. HAHA. He ask me to help him put advertisements la; Here goes..
Kenny Kenny Kenny Keeeee's Matchmaking Agency.
Where to find me? 123 Yangguang Tao Dapai 113 Xingjiapo you qu 123456.
How to contact me? Call Carian Tham la, my partner in crime and advisor of blind dates. Her taste is very very very very good(; NO WORRIES(:
Requirements (Carian's requirements in fact) You must be at least 155 and above, slightly taller than Carian Thammy O Tham. Must have big eyes! Guys must have spikes, girls must have long and silky hair with nicenice dimples. Eyebrows must be plucked neatly, complexion as long as it is not as bad as mine can le. My forehead really cannot make it pls. At least doctorate qualifications with a cerified Medical license so that Carian can start her own medical centre like da chang jin to help heal smallpox(: Er, both genders must be willing to lend me all their Billabong, Ripcurl and Topman shirts and whatever la.. Lend me their converse shoes and buy me that lay's bbq chips; then only will I consider helping you apply(:

Sheesh, I dunwanna blog le, Im so distracted. Why is this feeling so.. Rubbish la, haiz. I dunno what to do with myself la.

I wanna get out of this asap.. PLS!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]