♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gosh, almost didnt want to come to school today. My flesh seemed to be rotting badly, also dunno why is there such a deep cut on my hand, after I come back from Hlm then liddat, must be I allergy to that place ba. Hmms.
Auditions is tomo, I cant possibly skipped it, cos Ive been thru it for like 1 month? But I dun feel like going to school leh. Ok la, school is fun la):
So siann, my house is gonna be damn packed by humans for 2 weeks. No privacy no anything. Whalao, I wish my parents can take me out for a jab la, my nose is running like crazy and I lost my voice like almost completely, and I still have choir on Friday or sth, I dunno la. I forgot.
I SAW THAT, and I got so depressed, I really dunno what to do la. I feel so small and worthless, like as though Im nth compared to others, I will have no chance la, goodbye you stupid application forms. Make me print so many somemore. PFFT. Forget it, if Im fated to go ITE, Im fated to la. Put me to Clementi ITE or Simei ITE, heard that overthere got bigbig seafood restaurant to patronise.
Oh god, I cant cough la, and worst, if I cant unclog my throat, I cant talk! And Carian likes to talk you see. HAIZ.
Gonna send it out soon, and I hope I can get thru the auditions. Yea, might be asking some frens to go over to the auditions with me if I manage to get shortlisted. HAIZ. Dun dare to think about it la, Im not in a good condition to think sensibly now. Should I sleep now? Hmms, but I wanna watch how that guy punch that guy on the face for not taking care of Xiyi! HAHA.
Oh god, Im so random today.
Im counting down, its one day
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]