Tuesday, May 23, 2006
YOU TELL ME! WHATS WITH THAT ATTITUDE? I ren very long le lorr. I cant explode, and Im trying my best not to. But one day I will, dont make me cry again. You ownself go and wash face and wake up and tell me what happen to you?! Why must you fight fight fight fight with me? Talk to you can vomit blood, and Im trying my best not to let my gullet open, otherwise my dinner gone le. I just hope you really know what you are doing and stop angering me, IM NOT XIAOQI ok, I just kan bu guo what you have done. WHALAO.
People that know about this, please dont spread k, it consist of my reputation with her, and I want nothing to be leaked out, thanks.
Meeting and audition was a major headache, Im very scared the whole programme will just flop. I dunwan it to, cos Laogong and me has put it soo much effort, baobao, Qings and Naima. Names for the lead singing are tentative, have to be fair in the choices of people, but I realised Im not, I always give the best roles to my chummers, and I SHLD STOP DOING THAT. But then was I was doing the public voting thing, an angel seemed to be reminding me to be partial, and yeah, I guess its cool to be fair.
Sissy and I took so many pictures yesterday, screaming and shouting like piggerdees waving hands and pinching each other. I think we are born to be donkeys la((X HAIZ, uniform getting tighter and the white belt is gonna be my boobs belt soon, DACHANGJIN belt! Sec3 that time damn zai, school uniform was so loose and the belt damn low! What you expect people got flat tummy de k in the past! 42kg for a 152 girl! VERY SKINNY PLS. I think IM 2kg to underweight that time. HAHA. NOW LEH! 154 with 40+kg! I shall not enclose my weight here, its so URGHH! SO MUCH! Now its like 3 kg more to TAF CLUB, but then Sec4 no taf ba((: My belt is so high! But then I dunwan to spend money to get new uniforms. WHO CAN BORROW ME(:
Whalao, high fever yest, cant sleep, was thinking of msging people thru the night, haha, thats what I do over the night with..NVM.
Made a chaos with Laoshi today infront of 2hcl, I think Im crazy la. If Im not wrong I saw *. WHY AFTER 1145 le never change to uniform??!!!! HAHAHAHHAA. So naughty. Saw * thrice, yupps.
No feelings no anything, Im too addicted to someone else le, and that someone else is sooo much better-natured, AND CUTEEE! GOODNESS!!!!!! AHHH!!! SPEAKING ABOUT CUTENESS. AHHHHHH! I think &^%^% is the cutest person alive in the world mann! AHHHH! Sorry to those people that think they are cute. EH. Ok la, somewhat feel lighthearted, shall go talk to that someone that made me so angry yest. HEH. HERE I COME. Besides we are already chatting online. HAH.
Written by; ♥cariann