♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, May 11, 2006

WAH WAH WAH. Im so depressed and upset with myself, my result slip is like going to have a big red mark for Chem la. Study so hard le end up still liddat, results also so lan compared to those whizes, my classmates ah, PHEWS* So smart de): Everyone so cheenabiang now, studying for chinese, studying so hard for everything, unlike me):
Im so happy I hitted my target, 4 subjects I suppose. Improvements for Physics, Maths, Geog and Social studies. HAIZ, I dun ask for much la, I just hope I get a 16 for lit essay will do, then I can get my A2, no need so much la, 16!!!! And 16 is a 64!? HELLOS? CARIAN IS BEGGING FOR A 16/25!? Nothing more nothing less! PLEASE LA!((: Hmmms, cos I know its impossible to get an A1 unless the smart me got a 18 for Lit? Which is so impossible la. NVM, its ok(: Dont need A1 for combines(:
WAH! I just spoke to a pervert pls. SUPER PERVERTIC LA! AHH!): Shall forget about it. Chill Cae, chill.
Moma scolding me le la, keeping going online, when Im only here like so rarely. HAIZ, dunno la. Parents bought back today, yumms la pls, and I ate so much? Next moma said Im fat again): WHYYYYY??!!! Make me so sad!):
HAIZ, gonna go mug abit la before I sleep):
No matter what I go thru today, those rubbish I faced, I know I only like you, you and only you. And it will never change(((:
Somehow whenever Im faced with such moments and fears, I just dunno who to turn to, luckily Qingfu and Gretch baobao is there for me(: AH YES COMRADES, its a joke right.. Yea.. A joke((:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]