♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, May 22, 2006

Today was quite a slack day la. No lessons for us while the Express Chinese girls got back their mock papers, haiz. I dunno la. Some of them smiling some of them so sad. Darling and partner like not so good mood liddat. Its ok! Carian support you all(: Besides you guys jolly know that our school always set tough papers, not a very good excuse though, but then aiyah, its not the actual thing right? Im sure you guys can still do well, mock paper, as said its MOCK!!! ITS FAKE??? Like Mock abalone? Same casestudy. Its the same! BLUFF DE. NOT RIGHT, UNREAL, VIRTUAL ERMS, just not real la k, get my point?
Whatever the case is, NEVER give up, for nothing is impossible. PLEASE AH, people like me got A2 for Chinese ah, and IM a higher chinese student? Whose da ji bigger? NOT trying to say what, but I just hope those people out there doing the express papers, this is one ZHONGKAO for you all, REALLY STUDY HARD. For its like, I really regretted not doing well. Not that I didnt study la, but then, there is this particular distraction, ok its nobody's fault! Its mine, mine and only mine! SO PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL! AT THIS PERIOD OF TIME PLEASE DONT GET INTO ANYTHING STUPID, just slog your whole hearts out! PLEASE! *On my knees*
Even if you all wanna play or do something stupid also do it after your exams la, its really damn bad being distracted at this moment. HAIZ, IM SO REMORSE. IM TYPING SOMETHING I DONT MEAN IT AT ALL. So irony. OK la. Anything mann.
Had auditions today, cool la, my first time as an auditor! HAHA. No la, this is not the way to spell it. Realised that my classmates are actually talented! Didnt know Qingfu can RAP, baobao can SING! And laogong to sing well. LIUCHANG WAS SUPERB, Mengmeng too, Liangs too. MANN, I think Im the worst la, they all say wanna give me 0 points for everything. Like WHALAO AH! HAHAS.
Was pretty excited for that day, just got this very very exciting feeling la. Dunno why. Mann, and I suddenly fell in love with Chinese songs wor.. THIS IS SO RARE. I use to diss chinese songs, cos its too cheena biang. Finally I learn how to like, like it. YEA.
Suddenly this feeling overpower me, it sets me thinking, are you that person I really know? I really dunno who you are. Why suddenly so erms, different? Aiyah, dun care about you la. Just let you be. Shruggs*
Just hope I wont be affected, not that Im selfish la, I just dunwan myself to be affected, I have enuff probs already.
Look like today isnt a very good day at all. Why cant I be stronger, always cry and cry and cry. IS that what I can only do? My talent ah! I suspect Im made from water la. Things are so bad, I can just die immediately. Talking to you is equilavent to getting blood disease, kidney failure and brain tumour la. I so totally hate you to the core. Dont ever talk to me or appear in front of me. Even if I will have to lose my life immediately, I will make sure I will forget you TOTALLY.
GOODBYE.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]