♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, May 08, 2006

This is so POOFS, Im like using my prime hours to blog instead of studying and my results are like so horrigible. I can like predict that I will score an average of C5 for all subjects please, everything is getting so tough, HAIZ.
Missed com meeting today due to hmt, GOD, THANK YOU. I simply detest going for such rojak, anyway the com2007 list came out le, but its tentative la. Am quite happy with the new batch of leaders(: Not veh expected, but still quite expected la(: I think Choir will progress with the new leaders, yupps, and then again, its tentative la(X Dun bother bribing me to leak the secret, my lips are sealed=X
Singspiration tomo, DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SING THOSE SONGS LA. Just gonna throw my face of. Last time dunno still can ask her, now cant le. Aiyah. Anw, today's choir kinda rock, cos the sec4s came back.. LIKE DUHS? Got the good old me((: Baidai was superb, followed by Lift Thine Eyes then Amen. Not bad Not bad la, spend all my time outside with Jeanne counting money, treasurers ma, somemore last day le(:
But then somehow still quite sad la, cos its like I cant see, no la, cant see Yusof darling le. HAH. Mr Yusof is getting cuter! I wonder who he voted for during the election.. HAHA.
Aiyah my stomach damn pain la. HAIZ, wonder if I will be ok to go to school tomo): This stupid stomach of mine always growl de lorr, eat le ye growl, dont eat also growl, like thunder liddat. I think something is wrong la! I was like so hungry at 8+ la, then recess was at 1015, you tell me who wont die of hunger? BWHAHAS. I wanna complain! I want an early recess! DUN CARE DUN CARE DUN CARE! RAHHHHS`
The whole family is very angry against the 90 hour marathorn thing la, can only sing Disney and oldies, Qingfu wanna sing chinese pop songs, this lao de also, Gretch baobao sway from left to right, dunno which to join. BWHAHAS. CARIAN IS SO ANGRY COS WE CANT HAVE OUR OWN GROUPINGS! I really wish, Jayne, Darl, Gretch, Hazel, Esther, Wanling and me can be in the same group lorr! Then its like so so so fun((: But I doubt la. HAIZ.
Its goonna be at CK Tang there(: Must support 4A2 HORSS~
Must you do that in front of me, exclaiming so louding that you crush her? I know it was intentional k, I can see, but I choose to ignore and look away, I know you were looking at my reaction. Even if Im very sad, I wont show you that. I will just keep it to myself, anc cry myself to sleep. I wont allow a scumbag like you to ruin my life. Go and love her and get aids la k. Haiz, you know I dont mean it.
Sorry...
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]