Saturday, May 27, 2006
SO TAOYAN! Laogong think bun is shuai! AHAHAS. Laogong gonna grow long hair le, then she was like, who say guy cannot have long hair, now in fashion-__-''' Somemore trying to indirectly say I not pretty enough for her to zhui la. WHAT IS THIS. She only like meinu?!? Fine la, people not meinu la, but then Im ur wife le, sorry ah, too bad! HEES
Was super stressed up just now, trying to settle the timing, I was so afraid that nobody wants to meet up for dance after meeting, guess Im just trying to be funny, I haven ask them then I scared, what is this la! Carian ah, must ask first then think, dont think le then ask. HEH. Unneccessary thinkings, bad for health, later cant help Gretch make a new sibling how? OH LAOGONG! You are suppose to pei wo tonight! Its SAT! HEH.
So settle le, Monday morning I go for choir until 1130 then rush to Qings house, family come and fetch me, then dance then meet them at Kovan CC at 130pm, meet until 330 latest, go laogong house to dance and learn new steps. I must remember not to talk crap on MONDAY! Must be strict and fierce like tigers and scold and scream. HEH(: Hope everything ends early la.
Somehow I dont dare to go Choir on Monday, Im afraid I breakdown again and besides, Im nervous, WHY AH? I will be the only sec4 there that day, everybody got Os. So yea, Im a loner, nobody to talk to. HEH. Ok la, talk to juniors ba((:
Hand pain, stomach pain, everywhere pain again, I really think I got cancer la, always pain de. HAIZ.
Os is coming closer, how I wish I can take again(: Well, its over le la.
I feel so lonely, Im depressed, nobody wants to be my friend):
Written by; ♥cariann