♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SERIOUSLY, FUCK LA.
Im DAMN FUCKING pissed off pls. All my papers are screwed up, everything is so difficult, not that I didnt study hard enough k! All the time spent doing those branded school's paper, end up leh, everything also never come out. No integration, no nothing. How can I keep my cool when I spent 2 hours on integration and differtiation while juggling with my moods? My dad got admitted twice this week, operation and stuffs, now he is bleeding excessively. Like what is this la. Im so shock to the fact that I can even by alive. I shld be like over at that corner that crying and stuffs, well, its thru those stuffs that I learnt to be a stronger girl. No friends no anything by my side this time round, ok, I didnt even tell anyone else, who would want to hear me talk? HAIZ.
Sometimes I envy people having so much frens around them hearing and consoling them. OK, maybe I shldnt be liddat, its the exam period and everybody is busy, okok. Chill.
Somehow its thru certain incidents that taught to like, shut up and not complain too much. Say abit of things then people backstab me. I wonder what has this world become la.
I hope daddy can be well soon, Im willing to give up anything (EXCEPT FOR MY STUDIES) just please! Allow him to regain back to his normal self.
Everything is tumbling, everything is falling. Where is my pillar I used to lean on, where are the strong shoulders I use to lean on when Im down? All gone.. Sometimes, I shld just be a short hair andro, neither girl nor boy, cos nobody will think Im girly when I cry and nobody will think Im weak. Cos it requires character.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]