♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oh goodness Cae is so proud of herself, as usual. Today's breakfast is done by me! YAY! Btw I still have to take all precautions, ERMS, ambulances and red cross and St John members please be at 24 hours alert, anytime one of my family members kena food poisoning please hop over and send youe cadets or sth to give them first aid. Aiyah, didnt cook for like almost 1 year ever since I got a second maid and I started to slack. Last time Erna still allows me to touch the pan and woks to cook eggss or sth, now ahh, the both of them practically hoggs the kitchen trying out new recipies everyday. WHALAO! Not nice la, I rather eat my Japanese instant Udon, lke heavenly pls?
Anw, Im still proud of myself la(: Choir tomo, com meeting at 230 too. HENG I got hmt lessons, I hate such meetings, I dun seem to be able to speak up, might as well, just hurrily kick me out of the com, and let me study in peace so that I will be able to go VJC to embarked on my new choir shiye.. I wonder if they even accept me. I remember our Ace descant singer Sherilyn going to Alto at VJ, she is like so much powerful and better then me, I think I will most prolly end up in bass, section where those guys will be and I get trashed by them, afterall, bass is the only place for guys to thrived, they will look down on me de. HAIZ.
I dun care, I must work hard and be the conductor for the next choir Im going to. Then I can conduct again! YAY! This time I will make sure I memorise all scores like ages before our performances and such.. BWHAHAS(: I hope our ABRSM cert can bring me to a better path of opportunities, cos I really hope I can do sth WOW before I leave the studying industry. And I suppose I will be leaving for my further studies either right after my A Levels or my uni studies, I hope I can like, join the choir there or sth, and Im sure the experience will certainly be magical and impactful in my life. Imagine watching me sing in some movie cos Im some extra in it, and Im taking part in Harry Potter and The Halfblood Prince's movie making (IM SURE THEY NEED A CHOIR RIGHT? TO SING THEIR THEME SONG DURING THEIR DINNER TIME???) REMEMBER ANOT??? Yeayea, then remember to bring your banners and party poppers to cheer for me(X Then when I return back from that country, dunno where la, then must remember to ask for my autograph((: Mann, pure dreaming la.
God has given me a voice to sing, and I must really thank him for that. Though my voice isnt like the best of the best or is the purest of the purest, but Im really damn grateful for it. Least Im sure that I can be in pitch when Im singing(X
Ok la, tons of hws waiting for me, GEOG DRAWING! IF I WANNA GET AN A I MUST AT LEAST SCORE FOR THIS. COS I KNOW MY PAPER CANNOT MAKE IT LE! TSKKK` Finally talked to my long time no see friend over msn. You see she went on a hol, and now she is back! YAY! Haha` Hope to see her in school often!
Dunno why leh, nowadays Ive always been feeling so lonely at home, my life now and before is just so different. I can imagine * living happily over there trying to flirt and whatever. Anw * has the assets and time to. Well, I promised le, whatever you are doing outside there is none of my business, because I somehow let you down too, but just that you didnt know. I feel so sad whenever I know you are going somewhere and you didnt ask me along, ok la, I admit I wont have the time. Its been long since we even talked and msged. I saw you online yest, and your nick, how great, it made me so lonely. And where is the password we both used to share for msn. You changed it. Ok I changed it too, right after you because you asked me to. Im really so sad please. I have been thinking about it for the past 2 days, and it got me real sentimental again. I dare not ask if you are going for Vj concert, Im so scared you just... AH, HECK. Shall not talk anbout you anymore. Somehow I want you to be happy, on the other hand, not as happy as me. WTH, I feel so selfish.
Sorry.
Complaining to Kindee about my everything. LOL. I sounded so complacent pls. HAIZ, my life is really just HORRIBLE. I dunno how to describe it, just horrible, feeling of regrets and shame and pain and everything. WHYYY??!! My studies are really suffering, I just hate it, I know I cant be the top girl, well things aint the same, no more that sec1-2 life le. HAIZ. Its best to "Light the candle, then to curse the darkness" There will certainly be a way to solve all kinds of problems, its just whether we want to anot. Ok, Shall go solve the problem of being hungry. IM SO HUNGRY! Haiz, it has been frequent la(((:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]