♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just came back from lessons, ok la, Ive decided to be a good gal, and I came home immediately after school, otherwise like so ahlian liddat. HEH.
School was quite fun today cos I had so much wonderful times with Gretch baobao, Darl, Partner, Laogong and Rongjing(: And Qings too! OH MANN. I was talking and talking during lessons pls, ok la, I DID CONCENTRATE DURING AMATHS(: But during Chem I was like planning who to be where, what to be where during music marathorn. HEH. And I was bitching bitching and bitching about people. HEH. OK la, not people, but a person. BWHAHAS. OH I HAD SO MUCH FUNN! Partner sang me a song, the desperado song, make some sense pls I feel. Yeayea, must come to my senses soon. HOHOS. Then we talking abt * and * in the past, and I was so scared * kena what by *. OH MAN! I was screaming during Lit lesson, giggling and wailing. MUSTNT LET SOMETHING LIDDAT HAPPEN TO *. NONONO! NEVER NEVER NEVER!
Whalao, Darl call me jian because I go msg her and ask her to reply me first. HUHNAH, she is your baobei la, wont snatch la wont snatch la, go rape her and do whatever you want to her la, just dont call me jian k. What a word to use on me! HA.
We were allowed to eat during lit lesson, today, Mrs Ong gave us sweets, yest she gave us chips. HA. The sweets are nice la, I think Ive a sweet tooth. BWHAHAS. Parts, darl and I go packet up chicken nuggets to class. Oh mann, let me tell you what I eat for today. In the morning I ate bread in the cab ( I WAS SERIOUSLY CRAVING FOR DUMPLINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT 12 PLS!, come to school eat nuggets at 1050, eat chicken tart then eat crackers then eat sweets then drink ribena apple then now so hungry again! But I must ren la, otherwise go taf. Oh mann, after exercising so much I just eat liddat? So dui be qi myself. AHH! But Im so hungry now!
Whalao, Qings say I growing child pls. I told them this. This morning when I changed into my uniform, I realised my belt became higher, then I turn right turn left in front of the mirror and realised my breast grew pls. OH GOD WHAT A TRAGEDY! I wanna be FLAT. But I cant leh. Then they talking abt bras and I realised I dun have any, ok except 2 tubes for my halters thats all pls. I think I have about 15 Sbs in my cupboard and Im so proud of myself, I will make sure I will increase my personal collection of Sbs during this Singapore sales thing. From all these, I gather that wearing tight Sbs wont hinder breast growth, it will make it grow more! -__-''' Cos of pressure or sth. I WANNA BUY THAT 29.90 stripy SB!! MUMMY!!!!!
Guess I was too horny la, lit lesson was a horny one too, Mrs Ong was telling us what Moses and Mary did on the bed, how the author describe the bed and why was it described. It is to allow the readers to identify with the personas and get into the mood and tension of HORNYNESS! HEH. Darl was underlining all the words used to describe the bed and Moses body. HAHAHA. I was a bad student la, I didnt do anything but talk and gossip! HAHA.
I seriously think my eyeballs are dropping out la, anw, I dun intend to wear contacts tomo to choir and dancing, Im gonna wear my laotu specs and dance. OH! I wanna wear my ballet shoes too! So that there will be less friction. but we practising in cc, later people think I siao ah, might as well wear shoes will do! AHAHAS.
hao ba hao ba, shall just blog till here. Why my kindee so long haven come online))): HURRY LEH!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]