♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, May 19, 2006

HOOHEMS. Today is the last day for all those stinky papers. I will just fail all la k, most prolly except hmt and english, this! Im very certain. Dun try to like : CARIAN LA, YOU WONT FAIL LA. PLS AH, IM TIRED OF HEARING THIS. So even if I really didnt fail, means I really didnt fail lorr(: Amaths paper 2 is tough but managable(: THANK GOD. AMENN~
Went for dessert with the family plus darl after oral prelims. Ok la, I think my oral got the erms, SAJC standard la, not those SRJC standard. BWHAHAS, Im so prejudiced, haha. Then they all go and complain that I dunno how to behave myself in public, please lorr, I got behave lorr!
Soon after I came online and started playing my oh-so-beloved computer games! HAHA. Chatted with chummers and then spoke to Althea. MANN, so many memories of us came back! Aye goodie, can you feel the erm, overwhelming thignmajig, aiyah, maybe you forgot le la, but the whole entire thing just happened at the end 2004 and 2005, goodness, everything is still so clear in my mind!
Then it all started when Althea gave me her IC number to check her Pts.. BWHAHAS. And I got all so excited. Like for what right? HAHA. Then we started to sing songs over the internet such as long long ago, then Althea suddenly talked about the song having to do with us. Yah, somewhat sounded like us.
Do you remember the paths where we met? Long long ago, long long ago..." Yah, we both met each other during Mega Camp, then we became close friends, soon after I realised I like her. BWHAHAS. Oh mann, those old ahpo stories.
THEN BLAHBLAHBLAH until today lorr. Simple sweet and nice(: And oh, we are goodies too(: My ExShuais, my current shuais, always my shuais(: Goodies forever sweets(:
Dont be sad or angry le, cos whenever you are sad or angry for 1 minute, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. Worst of, when you are sad, Im so sad too): Chilllll. almost closed to telling, but i cant. for a certain reason.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]