♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dearest *,
Just wanna let you know that, laopa and laoma feeling abit the sad. Its like, we feel that you seem to get along too well with * and we are jealous, no la, not jealous, we just hope, everything is still the same alright? The family ROCKS((:
Love, laopa and laoma.
Abit kanchiong spider for DSA, its like, everybody is going for it and I doubt I have any chance, Im just some transparent idiot nobody notices. And Im so sad. Nobody knows that Im alive): I hope I can get into Mr. Nelson's choir and really embark on my singing journey at VJ. I really hope Im given this golden opportunity to do PL proud and for God.
Seriously, I dont think Im not a good testimony at all, Ive been a naughty girl. HAIZ.
Marathorn coming up, and nowadays there are free periods for all HMT gals, damn siann la, whole day in school play like siao, no la, we spent out time dancing. Laogong is our coach, and hey baby, Im so proud of you dear. She dances very well, and she said that I dance not too bad! YAY!
Really hope we do our best shot for the marathorn and make it phenomenal! OH YAH! PHENOMENAL-ME AYE? HAHA.
I was so sad that you have to leave, yupps, you have exams coming up, I hope you can do your very very outmost best in it. HAIZ. Dunno what to say le, got so many things to sae, yet I dunno how to express.
OK la, have to go le. Shall type more in future.
We seem to be hitting off better, but what abt the other her? Hope everything unites soon aye? LOVE YOU GUYS.

I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU SO MUCH. I DUNWAN YOU TO BE STOLEN BY HER. BUT APPARENTLY, SHE LIKES YOU SO MUCH MORE.

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]