Sunday, May 28, 2006
BWHAHAS, I got this from Celine, so weird, its been long since we first talked):
01.Your name --Carian lorr. Then what? Britney Spears ah. I wish ah.
02. Hobbies --Singing and recording my own music+voice(:
03. Gender --im GAYY((X
04. School / work --AYE, I forgot. VJ ah?
05. Horoscope --taurus
06. Email --check my profile that page and see. I siann to type
07. Hair colour --black, very very black.
08. Eye colour. --black lorr.
09. Skin colour. --used to be tann, now its like bai zhan ji lorr.
10. Right or left handed --right (symbolises creativity you know??!!) HEH.
11. Status --whats that?
12. Siblings --me and my sissy lives happily ever after(:
13. Last 5 digit of your mobile no --whats my hp number?
14.When's your Birthday --200490
[ Have you.? ]
15. Tried smoking -- Dont dare la.
16. Drink alcohol -- yea, Volka and JOLLY SHANDY(:! You name it all.
17. Been hurt emotionally -- Ahah.
18. Kept a secret from anyone -- Im quite an honest person la. No secrets.
19. Been on stage -- Yea, and I enjoyed it(:
[ Favourites ]
20. Color -- Earthly colours. Black, brown, grey. Yea, no pink pls. EEW
21. Food -- Nothing. I dont like to eat.
22. Number -- 100(:
23. Cartoons -- NONE(:
24. Song -- Those sad sad songs about people dying and fen shou-ing, somehow relates to me la
25. Movie -- House of Wax. Got chio bu(s), got hunks, got siao ding dongs, different diversities, so I like lorr
26. Subject -- What is this?
27. Wearing -- Clothes? No ah no ah, I only wear leaves
28. Hairstyle -- Like begger liddat, messy and long.
29. Looking at -- The monitor screen?!
30. Thinking of -- my blog song(: so sad(: makes me sad too(:
31. Listening to -- M-U-S-I-C
[ Do you believe in..? ]
32. Love -- Yes, I believe. But there is no such thing as everlasting love though):
33. Faith -- YEAH.
34. Yourself -- When I think my condition for the day is good(:
35. Ghosts -- I dunno leh
36. Angels -- Angels sent by Him, YES!
[Last 24 hours have you..]
37. Worn jeans -- NO.
38. Cleaned your room -- The maid does that, not me(:
39. cried -- ahaa.
40. met someone new - No la, people like me shy shy de, where got will make new friends de
41. Last person I talked to on the phone - My maid.
[ Love Life ]
42. Do you believe in love -- I thought you just asked me?
43. Have a secret admirer -- Dont think so ba, So ugly shui ya wo?
44. Do you wanna get married -- In future lorr
45. How old you wanna be when you get married -- 26-27
46. How old you wanna be when you have your -- Your what?
47. How many kids do you want -- How I know! Depends on my husband's sperms right, if its XX then girl lorr, XY then boy lorr. This type of thing is natural de what, how to say one then one?
48. Would you have kids before marriage -- I will try not to la
49. Do you have a Crush -- No. I dont consider that as crushing
50. What do you want most in a relationship -- I seriously dunno
51. Pink or Black -- BLACK!
52. Kiss or hug --WHALAO. My mood damn bad now la, Dont ask such qns!! Dont ever talk to me about kissing or hugging. SUCKS.
53. Summer or winter -- Winter! Like Winter Sonata de scene! HEH
54. Sunny or rainy -- SUNNY. then can go beach to tann!
55. Chocolate or vanilla -- I want Cheesecake icecream(:
56. Hanging out or chilling --Whats that?
57. Music or TV -- TELLY!
58. Hamburger or Pizza -- Pizza with 3 layers of cheese!
59. Smile or Laughing -- I like those abash smiles(I just saw one on my birthday! GOODNESS SO CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!) Laughing is ok, my laughter is the best, like Siao Zha Bor Liddat. HEH
60. Sleeping or eating -- None.
61. McDonald's or KFC -- KFC!!!
62. Silver or gold -- White gold
63. Sunset or sunrise -- Sunset is so romantic, it was, really. That day was one example.
64. On phone or in person -- HUH?
65. Diamonds or Pearls -- Diamonds are females' bestfriends, mine too!
66. Adidas or Puma -- Adidas is the BEST
67. Band members or models -- I dunno
68. Local or international Artist -- I dunno
69. Sneakers or boots -- I dunno, people like me no dress sense de
70. Jack daniels or Chivas Regal -- WTH?
71. Dunhill or Malboro -- Doublated WTH??
72. clubbing or live music --HUH?
73. Johnny depp or Brad Pitt -- HUH?
74. Angelina Jolie or Kate Hudson -- Dont be lame, ask me things I know!
75. colossal/epic or romantic comedy -- haiz.
76. sexy/naughty or kind/plain -- haiz.
77. BMW or ferarri - BMW!
78. long haired or bald -- OF COS LONG HAIR LA! No la, spikes are nicer!
79. pop or rock -- Both ba
80. beach or mountain -- BEACH! Can see chiobu(s), why not?
81. nokia or ericsson -- NOKIA!!! HEH
82. 311 or hoobastank - hoobahooba.
83. Asia or America -- AMERICA! my kampong lorr pls!
84. tattoo or piercing -- People shu-nu de can.
85. asking/answering -- I dunno.
I was so depressed today. I happy happy online then suddenly somebody come and talk to me, ok la, not talk ba, its just a nudge ba, but I didnt reply him. You hurted me so much one year ago, do you know the pain you have inflicted in me? Still got the nerves to even talk to me! Luckily I wasnt with you, imagine my boyfriend-to-be hurting me on my 15th birthday? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!! I think this week totally sucked la, suddenly so many molehills being formed. First was nerdo, then him, whats next? Why must people force me into relationships? Im SO tired, why cant you all leave me alone, if I wanna get into sth, I will ask for it, I dont need people to ask me, ok can ask, but of all times, WHY THIS WEEK? You guys jolly well know that Im damn stress le, marathorn, blah blah.
Anyway, I dont believe in love, I have lost this sensation totally. Who can help me get this back? AHAHAS, prolly when I go JC then can get it back ba. HO.
Life has been tough on me, ok, actually everything is ok, its just tough for me on the inside. I have this very sour feel, this very easily jealous feel, this very, AH, I dont know, I cant tell it to anyone, so prolly telling blogger is a good idea. I feel damn alone, I hate my life. Its so empty! I missed those days, as in not that person la, but those happy times! Its sweet, I cant adapt to my life now, its horrible. But I think I have grown up by abit, I dun see myself despo until go and look for a stead, I just live on my day like this, hoping one day my prince will gallop by with his white horse! HEH.
Whereas I realised that certain people once they break or sth, they will just immediately wanna look for another stead just to replace, Im glad that thought did not struck me. Using people as substitutes is a very selfish thing.
But then I also realised a very bad flaw of mine, once I like someone, I can never forget that person, I can just stone and do nth until the sun sets. You ask me go and take initiative I also dunno how to, thats why I told Ester, I dont have TAO HUA YUN. Im tired of being proactive, Im always the one taking initiative in the past, now, I just wanna rest and rest and rest somemore, so friends, if you happen to see Carian over there not being proactive, dont blame me ah. Its just my character now. Yea.
I feel like going to the beach and scream, this is what I do with nvm, when Im very sad in the past, now nobody can pei wo go beach and scream, nobody to console me when Im down, nobody to know what I really want and need. Nobody understands me. Im just some loner pigg in this world. AHH!!!
Forget it, I should stop blogging, otherwise I willl say some stuffs that I shoudnt=X
AND, oh yes, people out there, dont ever treat me as someone whom you can talk to as the last alternatives when you are bored, I hate being used, for hell's sake, Im also a human, talk to me when you feel like it, as in, when you wanna talk to me, dont talk to me out of sympathy cos Im a loner or just to diminish ur boredom. I detest it. Thanks. The same goes for you all when I talk.
Written by; ♥cariann