Friday, April 28, 2006
Pei Qingfu, GretchBaby and laogong to cut hair. Oh, that place is laogong and I jiechao de lorr! HAHA, Got that ahbung kemmy aw there! Laogong must be so excited when she stepped inside((: Ok, I think kemmy looks diff today, but then someone else looks much nicer like of course? AHEMS *Clears throat* Laogong was amazingly quiet today, must be too shy over kemmy le rights? I just knew it((:
While that gou nan nu cut hair today (JKJK) Gretch and me went to emicakes to buy stuff to eat, ok la, quite nice. Then we wanted to go back into the haircut place to eat, Gretch open the casing and im sure did pollute the air la. You tell me durian in aircon place good anot? Wah, then we immediately evacuate into the open space and eat, sat in front of a shop and eat our durian crepes, DAMN YUMMY PLEASE(:
After that went back to the shop and greeted laogong! Oh man, I shouted too loud and everyone was like staring? HAHA.
Went to buy bread at some shop then started strolling, haiz, walked past those stupid places and memories came floating back. Hey, it will never get out of my mind, its far too memorable. ESP with the wonderful you((: Those people la, go and say, forget le forget le, IDIOT LA. ESP THAT STUPID LAOGONG, whats with that nonchalence again? Why you always dont care about me? HAIZ,I feel this very strong hatred towards me from you.
Anyway, I really feel very happy whenever Wanling, Esther, Gretchen and Hazel, but then this Hazel always so missing in action de. HAIZ, she needs to study ma. Anw, we have given each other names and identity! HAHA, i quote those two guys, " I FEEL SO LOVED!!!" ER?
Wanling->Qingfu(SLUT!!! HAHA. No la, she steals my husband and my husband likes her!)
Esther-> My beloved laogong who likes someone else!!!
Gretch-> Gretchy Baby ( ai de jie qing
Hazel->Passerby (WHALAO THIS IS DAMN MEAN LA) No la, I think she is Gretchy's friend. HMMS, shall think of a label for her soon!!(:
AND TOGETHER! We are one big happy family! YEA!
I really enjoyed their presence mann, they so rock!
School was alright for me, but not Amaths and some others. Couldnt concentrate for the past 2 days, but lest it did not act as a barrier from my studies and grades. Just this feeling, I dunno how to descibe. Maybe Im just pmsing la. Feeling so horrible suddenly. I just hope this sourness fades away soon. IM FEELING VERY HORRIBLE!!!! I WANNA DIE!
Just stab me with a knife la. I hate myself!!! AHHHHHHH!
Carian stopdreaming and WAKE UP!
Written by; ♥cariann