♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, April 09, 2006

Met with so much crap this whole week. Not a very good one. I wanna say out, but apparently, nobody is avaliable to hear me wail. Im just like a lonesome teenager whom fears to enter the gates of her home. Everyday, I will loither about Woodlands, LIKE LOL? until its quite late enough to go home. I hate my home, I fear the interrogations of them, I hate the 4 walls at home, I hate my room, as it only means that Ive to study right after I leave my schoolbag on the floor. Staring at those food on my table given by friends on Vday, made me even more miserable, as I cant eat them. Getting fat is the reason.
Had this tempt to go online, and hence signed in. Immediately I saw this dreadful msg left behind. It brings me nothing but gloom. Doesnt all these matters to you? Apparently you dont seem to care about me anymore. Ok, perhaps its really time for me to grow up and leave my comfort zone. Casting aside all my selfdenials and live into reality. It hurts, but I have to. Cos apparently you have grown up and I haven. Im still dwelling in the realms of kiddiness and fantasy. Ive an inner child of like 12. Im inmature. Im a bad girl. I bring nothing myself nothing but disappointment and shame. No glory, no achievements, just absurb rubbish that brings me to no where, like a turkey trying to fly, but apparently, it cant. Only an eagle flies and soars to the ultimate. Its obvious Im a turkey that fails. I really hated myself. I seek for agony myself, when I jolly well know that there are people caring and loving me(in friendship sense, like duh?) But as said, feelings are very difficult to control. I really apologise to those that really tolerated my foul attitude for the past months whenever I faced with those shit, I cry and snap at people in class. Im so sorry, this I will really try to change and be a better friend to you all. And of cos, be a better gdfren to certain people. Yupps. I think my friends are great, they catch me while I fall, I really cherish them alot. I remember scribbling this down in autograph books when i was in P4-6 : True friends are like rubies, rare and real, false friends are like autumn leaves scattered everywhere. HAHA, make me laugh pls, but hey, I really think that this is true lorr. I have to admit those ard me are rubies, and I really will cherish them, esp the wonderful darl and partner of mine, not forgetting Esther, Wanling, Hazel and Gretch(= But darl and me, had some probs, but nvm, Im determined to settle it with her, its like, 3 year plus of frienship, I trust that its firm and strong. I will not let her go so easily. : HEY GIRL, no matter what the outcome is, we will still be gd friends forever right? Dont be so senstive about certain things, remember, Im not out to harm you or be that bloodee idiot to separate you and *. I support you, you are my darl remember? LOVE.
Okays, shant say too much, Im gonna be bored, cos that stupid kindee of mine have to go for tuition and I will be so bored down here, soo, byes.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]