Saturday, April 29, 2006
Just found out that there's no tuition for me today. CHEAT MY FEELINGS LA. I was waiting for him to come, until I dozed off on my bed, I can even smell milk on my pillow, cos my sissy came to sleep on it for 30 minutes this morning when my mum is putting on makeup, then I was driven out of the room to my parents room and I slept with my dad. Seriously I dun see a logic, why is my sissy given all privilages? TSK`
Parents left for work and then I came online since. No la, was like doing tuition hw and playing games. Im so bored la. Nothing seemed to make me happy):
Erna prepared very very very nice breakfast for today, ERMS, "VERY" nice. Drank milk with my sissy and ate my bread, sissy ate cornflakes, EGG AND BREAD! WHALAO! BIAS!!!! She gets to eat so nice food, I have to eat bread??!!! AHHH!
Dont you know a weighty person like me ought to eat 1 pizza, 1 set of continental buffet, 1 bubble tea and 1 bowl of ice kachang for breakfast?? And now its 217pm in the afternoon and Im so hungry!!! Stupid sissy is sleeping away sucking a milk bottle. WHALAO! Even her milk also 30+ She 2 years old le still drinking infant's milk. Obviously its more Ex and gd la, and she is getting more nutrients than me. Mum dont let me use my com to watch telly, sissy hogged the hall telly to watch her dvd BARNEY AND FRIENDS! RIGHT? Its so boring and stupid seeing 3 dinos singing and jumping about like lunatics please. DINGDONG children from centuries have been diehard fans of theirs. Sissy can cry and wail if nobody switches on the telly for her, and she even knows how to operate the telly le, I mean how smart can she be mann.
Ok, I shall use chinese to blog for now. To practise, hmt exams coming)):
综上所诉,虽然我的妹妹很令我讨厌,但是她也有可爱的一面。就比如说,她很可爱,是我们家中的开心果。好想念两年前的今日,我很庆幸还是家中的独生女,要风得风,要雨得雨,有一点唯恐天下不乱的感觉。父母的指望与期望非凡,有时虽然令人憎恶,但是目光全都会投向我这儿,不像现在,对啦,他们有注意到我,但是这种注意对我而言好像是在监视,侵犯我的隐私,有时趁我上网时,假装要用到电脑,等我走开后便胡乱的偷看my blog. WTH hell la, make me so angry。 Ok la, shallnt talk about my parents.
I almost broke down again yesterday. I think there is sth wrong with me la, I told mum to take me to the psychologist. Hope I can get my appointment soon. I feel so adnormal la pls.
All my work is like accumulating on my table, and my thoughts are always wavering like siao, I cant seemed to be able to concentrate doing anything nowadays, even Viv and Gf also realised. Just come to my maths class and you will know la, AIYAH. I hate schooling, I hate my life, I hate myself. Ok, goodbye.
Written by; ♥cariann