♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006

IM SO SAD! IM SO SAD! IM SO SAD!! I failed my English Comprehension Test, and Cae has never failed English before, my previous test I got an A, this time round I failed? Even the teacher put a big big question mark there asking me: WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU CARIAN? Oh no.. Something is surely wrong with me now. I really have to work doubly hard now. Gretchy baby said that I wasnt concentrating well during the test ba, I doubt thats the reason pls. Then Wanling Qingfu was like saying its careless. Only Laogong didnt say anything.. Aiyah... Is she very disappointed with me or sth? I dunno la. LOL.
Forget about English, I believe it wont bring me down, but only make me more perservered to study even harder to make my mark. There is still hope for Cae ba... Do I?
I will jiayou, and make sure I get an A for my amaths on Thursday, and after this term, Im gonna put up my results for the blogger people to see. Hmm, since Im here, I should type out my target ba..
English( NO HOPE LE: B4 A low B4 will do please(:
Emaths: A1
Amaths:A2
Pure Geography: A2
HMT(This one also no hope liao): B4
Combine Humanities(Lit/Socialstudies): A2
Chemistry: A2
Physics: B4
My target for term2 is 16. I really wanna do well((:
If I can get all these, Cae will be a happy girl((:
Ok, my mum saw me blogging and read, ALAMAKS. She know I fail English le. HOHOHOHO. Im not a language person, neither am I a Science or Maths person. Im just an ordinary person living, wasting the Earth's resources and polluting the world, causing it to heat up and soon baozha. Im just such a worthless person la. No point keeping me. Hurry abort me away. Hit the delete key, and I will vanish!(X Okok, really needa study for amaths le NOW. Otherwise no more 16 points!?! Then no more VJC! I wanna hit those vocals of mine there(:
You made me elated yesterday. I like you alot alot alot alot and alot((:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]