Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Im so happy, cos today is my fave food day, cos got my macoroni in school!~ YAY! My birthday is coming so so so soon! Im so so so excited. Ok, why am I using such shallow words to describe my feelings. Hellos? Cae should use very very cheam words lorr. HAHA. Ok, really no time, tomo got 2 tests, and Im happily typing here while my mum is using the phone. OK, she is suppose to use the com not Cae. Anw, just received a call from Jasmine dearest (ahh she is so damn sweet). Talked to her for a while, and dunno why leh, Im glued to the phone but I remembered I must study for my tests tomo, so I had to put down. Mann, I missed Alynn, Jasmine, Carolyn and I going out together and hanging out together during choir always. HAIZ. Looks like now its always them pairing up, cos they in sop2, and Im in sop1. HAIZ. But I really hope we can work out well, we are heart partners! I remembered very dearly. It used to be alynn partner jasmine, and Im with Carolyn, nowdays no choir no anything, somehow I drifted from them. HAIZ, hope to spend some time with them soon. ESP you. Ok la, I needa go soon. I have to do well for my tests(=
Heavenly Father, I really pray that you can grant me your benevolance and your mercy. Help me concentrate in my studies and aced everything, as in, do the best out of my capability. Father, I really pray that I will stop caring about the way people look at me, and really be myself. I pray that I will not be so shallow, and only look at the surface of people, learn to look at their hearts so as not to be involved in something that is sinful and tragic in my life in the long run. Father, I pray for determination and perseverance in my studies, teach me how to focus and not always run to check my handphone. Though sometimes I really wish that I have all the time and money and time in the world to msg, but really, I dont have, I need to study. Teach me how to be closer to you, give me a chance to be your faithful servant, tell me what is my purpose in life, not only to study, but to witness your love and your wonderful sacrifies you had done to save all of us, clear our debts. " Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, and release us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom and the power, and the glory, forever". Amen.
Above all, I still feel so much for you. And I wish I can take this feeling away soon. It has no meaning, no ending and no everything at all. Its just my hallucination, my own dreams and nightmare, I never once had you.
Written by; ♥cariann