Monday, April 03, 2006
IM SO EXCITED! CAUSE THERE IS MACARONI IN SCHOOL TOMORROW! Tuesday is gonna be my best day of the week. OHOHOS. Going to the incineration plant on Wednesday, hope to get myself burnt. LOLS. This horrible Wanling refused to go Marche to eat for Hazel, Esther and my birthday bash. Not sure if darl is going with us. Then I was like, might as well lets go and eat economic beehoon cheap and nice then she agreed? LIKE WTH? Shall go to the eatery near my house to celebrate her birthday in June. HAIZ, shant talk abt her budget for my birthday! She is my gdfren lorr, then she liddat to me! HMPHS. GRETCH, WANLING AND ESTHER ONLY KNOW HOW TO BULLY POOR ME. Say I look like siaozhabor in the bus cause my hair is messy! WHALAO! I like to be messy you all jealous ah? HMPHS! Ok la, most prolly going Sizzlers COS I HAVE THE DISCOUNT CARD??? Feel like smacking their asses. This year's birthday is definitely gonna be a bad one. I WANT *! Shall celebrate it like last year's, but I remembered that last year's was much worst. Shant brood, yeah.. Hope everything turns out well. Looking forward to my sweet16 alone.
Written by; ♥cariann