Sunday, April 02, 2006
IM SO BORED. Just done this HMT thingmajig essay about sex for 3 hours and I skipped the entire superstar show please. Like AHH! Ive never gotta the chance to watch it and now the finals are over. Apparently, Im feeling so outdated please.
Feel like eating the cheesecake I bought this after at Carrefour after going to the mountains to pay a visit to my ancestors, it almost rain and the sky was so grey and this effect speaks of my feeling, it symbolises that the persona is feeling sad and disturbed. HEY, this is so metaphoric please. I think Im such a lit person mann. But too bad Im taking Pure Geog, I never once enjoy lit. LAADEEDAA.
Went to get my studs at Dohby, I think its so nice, fabulous I could say, its assymetrical: a boy and a girl, so its like one zhabor and one tabor on both sides respectively. SO NICE. Quite cheap too. Oh please remind me readers, my cuzzee owes me $5!!! And she must return it back to me asap because her cuzzee here is a money minded freako whome sucks interest everyday. It may snowball up to $10 if she refuses to pay up by this Saturday.
Ok, now I feel like eating this packet of chips on my table which is given by Ms Sem. I want to eat KFC also! Why am I always getting these kinda tempts in the middle of the night? I know I have a big fat stomach which has the waistline of
27cm But still, I like to eat! I realised that my entire face has been chubbified by 1 cm in radius, and that makes up to a 2cm in diameter. And the volume of my whole entire face is 4/3.PI.R^3 YUPYUPS(: Do the maths people. And if I differiate it to the subject of R it will be 4/3.PI.3R2. YES, im absolutely smart, I can bring maths formulae into my blogging. Im so smart! I just knew it. My pimples are fighting their way thru the gates of my pores, using their mightly armour and resistance to block off the attacks of my daily application of that stinky medicine which looks like mud kinda thingmajig. AND YES, they won the battle, and now Im having outbreaks): Im so ugly again. NO ZILIANING FOR 1 WEEK! ok la, needa go, still have school tomo. Sec4s are not as lucky as you peeps, having some innovation week, while we have to come back to school to slog and suffer under the hands of *. Feel like smacking my own ass, I hate school!
HEY YOU! I missed you so much at this instand. Hope I can get a surprise call from you. Hmmmuacks*
Written by; ♥cariann