♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, April 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAE! HOHO. IM SO HAPPY!!! Today was really a great day for me and ME and MEEEEEE. I hope those chums of mine enjoyed themselves too la, of cos la, cos got Carian Tham to brighten up your day. HOHOHO. Mann, Im really overjoyed la, big thank you to DARL! JAYNELEE! HAZEL! GRETCH! ESTHER! WANLING! VIVIEN! not forgetting CARIAN! She must be these in order for the things to be so smoothsailing and fun. WHALAO YOU ALL AH! Treat me as actress is it? JUST WANNA WATCH NICE SHOW LA. HMPHS!)= Ok la, I dont mind being the actress la(=
In the morning, I was almost late for school again, cos Cae spent the most of her time choosing which uniform to wear to school plus tie her stoopid hair la, I tied my plaits lookalike again! HAHA. But then the behind abit qiaoqiao de, cos I didnt wash my hair before going to school. Ok, I admit its the third time this week la k. I can see dandruff too, dont need to remind me=P So I spent time spray deo over me, ohh that lime green de frm adidas, haiz, I need somebodeh to buy a new one for me, cos no smell so keep spraying(= So no more lorr. Ok, then I embarked on my journey to my wonderful school LIKE WTH? Then I saw Darl and her fren, then hop down from the cab leaving my mum with that uncle and BYEBYE, go into the school. AIYAH, then went to the choir board to put up my attention form to those dingdongs in choir, oh, I must collect $15.20 tomo during choir, aiyah, I wanna step down soon. Who shall I pass down my posts too? AYE, juniors who wanna be treasurer and conductor ah, can sign up. HOHO, no la, seniors will be fair(=
Aiyah assembly was boring, oh then Jasmine and Alynn gave me my first pressie of the day(= Then Angeline, then my lovely goodie Althea then my English partner Eileen and that DARL of mine is so mean, she didnt wanna give me the coke sweet, she rather give other people then me. LIKE HELLO? YOU KNOW I WANT IT?
Then clique gave me a surprise in the classroom and gave me a crown before I enter the classroom, oh mann, felt like a princess la, Ok I ALREADY AM! HOHOLALALA.
Received my clique pressie, SO HAPPY, them some of them ran down, I thought they were hungry or sth so I didnt go and care, but then guess what? They are preparing another surprise for me downstairs with a sweet secret's cake. AHHH! So many people said it was nice(= AHAHAS. YUPYUPS. Oh, Darl and Parts gave me my pressie too! Good, now I can use it to get my billabong baggy! HAHA. WONT DISAPPOINT YOU ALL LA!
BLAH BLAH BLAH, received some pressies here and there.. FROM LIU JIANGJUN AKA Liu Chang and Mengmeng, Liangyu meis, Dora and Jaclyn, ZOEY CHEW! OH MANN, I practically scream when I know she gave me a bar of chocs, I ran out of the class trying to hug her, she reject me)= OHOHOH, she is gonna give me a card too(= But then she suddenly msg me at 10.05 saying that her printer or dunno what down so giving on MONDAY???)))= ZOEY AH! KONK YOU HEAD AH.
Oh, sorry if I leave anybody out=P THENTHENTHEN, after school I went home with Esther before meeting the others at heartland. HAHHHH. My sissy stole all my bands so I have to pin my hair with clips and a stupid pink clip my maid help me put, like hello? Im suppose to dress active today, intended to wear my red 14 year old boyboy shirt with a pair of broadshorts, then she do my hair, in the end wear that red shirt with FBT lorr. Aiyah, have to be more shunu otherwise not pei la. WITH PINK SLIPPERS SOMEMORE? GAY LA! Wanted to wear my converse foldovers, maid washing it -____-'''
Oh, we ate pizza's ans went to walk, then I happily follow them didnt know it was a trap? Aiyah, they were so sweet, they asked Kindee over, ok, she is SO DAMN CUTE LA.WHALAO, they all embarass me la, just as I was being a nice gal helping that Darl of mine with her eyedrops, I dunno who called me and I saw Fiona. OH GOSH. OH GOSH. OH GOSH. Aiyah, natural instinct, just hide again lorr. Or did I run away? Hmmms. Oh kindee was so sweet, she gave me this red box filled with sweets and Gf said there were rochers. Must be that tanchi darl choose de la(= Whalao, she never write me letter de)= KINDEE!!!!! I dont care, can you write for me!!!! Dont liddat la, at most I charge cheaper la for your chinese online tuition(= Dont care ah, if you reading this, your dateline is erm, on, erm, when are you free ah? Then pass it to any of your frens avaliable then pass to me((((: YAY, im so happy. OK, I cant sleep for 10 days le.
At home, Bestie hid behind my door and gave me a scare, haha, ate steamboatee with everybody and then off to use the com. Then while I was too engrossed with the com dunno talking to who, she say she needa pee or sth, then I just heck her, then she came back with a cake? OMG. She is SO SO SO SO SO SO sweet pls. Strawberry cake from Jack's place(= Oh, afterthat she continue to study for her F&N and then I walk her home then the end. Carian needs to bathe le. SEE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SURPRISES AND PRESSIES GIVEN TO ME(=

Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me such a wonderful birthday and giving me wonderful caring friends. God I really thank you for placing them into my lives, all of them, those that have created a spark in my life. And yes, they will always leave a footprint in my heart. Father, I pray to be a better friend to them, giving them support and love whenever they are down or when they need it. Father I pray for all our studies, ESP those taking O-level chinese Father, allow them to do well, guide them thru this difficult period of having to cover all syllabus and concepts, grant them journey mercies, and also send your angels down to protect them. Father, I always pray that my walk with you will be stronger and firmer and that I will not be shaken easily by the others who are against it. Father, in this area Im selfish, I only know that I love you, and that you are thy rock thy shelter, and without you, I wont be here, sitting her typing these. I thank you for bringing me into this world, having able to experience what is friendship and what is love. Lastly, I wish to pray for my studies, I pray that I will continue to make improvements in my studies, I pray that I will have the determination to do well always and never be complacent, never to be arrogant when I achieve good results and never to cry when things are bad. And that I will always try my ultimate best in whatever I do to glorify your name, for "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me", and I believe Father you will only reward us. Even if we are facing the worst times, Father I believe that it was done for a good cause. " I waited patiently for the Lord... He put a song in my mouth." Psalms 40:1,3. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]