♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

HAIZ. HAIZ. HAIZ. Just wanna tell you this if you are reading, but I doubt so. I really hope you can change your mentally of me soon, abt that marks thing. I think its really making us crazy la, After what you told me today, my heart sank, but of cos you didnt know, cos you wont know. Really sorry if there is this misunderstanding abt us, and the way you think of me. But I really hope you can chill about this, and dun be so senstitive, IM NOT THERE TO HARM YOU, OR LIE TO YOU. To me you are my very very very close friend, will I do such things to you? I hope we can really end this and yah, be the same as the past. I dun wish to lament about it, but just listen, I am very truthful to you. So please trust me darl. Love.
Ok, so I spent my whole day yesterday sleeping from 5 plus to 830pm, woke up and started smsing again HMMS, this seemed to be my fave hobby now ba(= Then watch telly then mum threw me back to the room to study, read thru amaths at 1030 for 10 minutes, wait till everybody go back to their room le, started analysing my VJC compo book. HAHA. There is this guy that DAMN handsome, but I think he graduating soon le. And as usual, if Gretchy they all start reading this, they will sae my taste is bad and stuff. AIYAH. Ok, then, so thats how I spent my night, SLACKING. But why YOU dun believe me? Im so disappointed, do I appear as such a potential mugger to you? Maybe you shldnt be so senstive, seriously. Nowadays, I hardly even appear marks conscious as before, really, my attention were all diverted to something else. BWHAHAS, so you think I got time to compare? HELL NO? Please abolish this mentality away. Ok I admit the Carian last year is, this year, Im not, because I realised that marks are individual's capability and standards, so what if I got lower or higher, will you donate or will I donate some to those that need it? HELL NO. So I stopped and jue wu, but why do you think Im competitive and marks conscious? I think there is sth wrong la. Okok, I promise I will change, if thats what you wanna hear. BWHAHAS(= Im flexible and malleable de(=
My target for tomo is an A2, but I think Im gonna lower it to a B4, Im really not prepared. Who can help me? No one. I dun dare to ask any of my classmates or frens, later they start thinking Im trying to wad again. Like wth. Be open la! TSK. Dreadful la.
OK tata, IM OFF TO STUDY AT 430 if anybody wanna know, and Im gonna do my tution hw!!! Get the msg, dont say I cheat on you again. THANKS. Tskk`
Where are you? Haiz.. Shall not kajiao you today la, since your sms gonna bao soon. Control, Cae, control..
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]