♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, April 27, 2006

Aiyah, have been online for the past 4 hours plus. Really slacked my day off please. Amaths was atrocious, I swear I did study k, but I guess it was just pure carelessness la. Byebye to my A2, although I hope I can stil attain it. Tomorrow is my Lit test, have to do really well in order to get my a2. LOL. Last test was 17.5/25 this test is testing us on unseen, hope to get at least a 18. But this horrible Mrs Seah, always give very low marks de)=
No cab today, so have to take a bus to school. Walked under the rain, plus the weather was so cold. For the past days I have been going to school alone, Heng tomo got cab le so no need(: Walked for like 20 metres under the rain before I reached school, by then I was already drenched. WET AND STICKY, not a good feeling, what more there is an English test 30min later?
I remember the times whenever I have to go to school alone, there will always be that someone there to pei wo, when there is rain, there will always be that someone to shelter me with umbrella or files, then next, seen running. Beautiful and sweet. Well. Today went to the physics lab, and saw that msg on my table, we had the same register number btw, and my heart pumped. I could feel 10cm^3 of blood oozing out of my heart. Was pretty sentimental in the beginning, but no, I cant let this affect me. I shall anwswer your reply here. Sorry, I haven missed you. I cant write on the table anymore, or that particular bench will be thrown away due to excessive vandalizings. Without YOU, life is so much better, without you I learnt how to be independent, without you, I finally know what is genuine friendship and without you, I was given another chance to love again, ok maybe THAT isnt love, but very very very strong liking(: Not that Im a flirt or heartbreaker, but, really, you make me grow. And learnt how to protect myself. I have to thank you for that.
I think lets draw a clear line here, from today onwards, we have nothing to do with each other and lets lead our own lives. We can still continue to be friends, but nothing more then that. I dunwan to make the wrong mistake again. And just to confess, Im sorry I broke our promise about the last * thing, I realised that I cant stop liking *, thats a fact I cant deny, you may hate me for that, just like, if you get involved in sth else, I wont care. Im sorry. But this cant go on any further.
I will never tolerate such unruly behaviours, I want to have my freedom to study and make new frens, I dislike being enclosed in your cage. Its so selfish. PLEASE, to your future stead, pls dun treat him/her so badly, control your temper and dun use violence. Thanks.
Ok, I finally broke free from these, from then on, I shall not be disturbed! WHOOHOOS`
Darl was so horny today, we all started talking about waxing hair. As in not above ur head those hair la with gatsby. You get whatta mean? Then darl talked about waxing with stickers to get your bikini line or whatever dingdong, okok, I shallnt elaborate, its making me horny too. LOL. Then she couldnt sit still during Physics cos she was too high and she said her dunno where pain. Poor Hazel, have to tolerate her for 1 hour, ok, in class also must sit with her. God bless you((; Then I kpoed Jayne abt *AHEMHEMHEMS* and we started talking about the people we like, ok Jayne dun like anyone, only me. So she have to listen to all my craps, I mean, HELLO? Its beautifying statements, how can there be crap from my mouth? HAH. We spoke for 30 during lab session and we ended off with the waxing topic again. HAH HAH HAH. GF, your crap sure can be influential mann. LOL. Oh, remember, if you wanna have oral sex, ask the guy go and eat sweet or sour things first. BWHAHAS`
Maths was boring la, Ms Wong scolded me again, cos I was dreaming in class, aiyah, not that I was dreaming la, I was thinking of my first personal concert, I also dunno why, LOL. But that lasted for awhile only, then I started recollecting my dream last night. I dreamt that * got into an accident and I keep calling *, and nobody picked up the phone, then I cried so badly and regretted what I have done, next * called me and said she was alright... Aiyah, I wonder how this dream comes about mann. But it was so sad.
Aiyah you see la, recollecting about that person make me feel so miserable again. MUST FORGET MUST FORGET!
Ok la, I wanna go off le, haiz, just saw your nick, I feel so miserable again. But then its not that feeling of love, its just this quizical feeling. Anyway, you dun belong to me already. So yahlorrr. So now its only her and her and more her. People, dun be jealous(((:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]