♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, January 29, 2006

BIG HELLO TO BLOGGER AND ALL CORRESPONDING ASSOCIATIONS THAT CAME TOGETHER TO SET UP BLOGGER. YOUR USED-TO-BE Enthu blogger is here to pay a visit and have a great sniff of the internet. Ahh huh, sniffed up some sawdust, I assume the computer must be rusty le larr. I curse the dust polluting the air, must be those exhaust from the vehicles from the roads, those nasty carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide, methane gas. CURSES! Realised that Ive been rather holy nowadays, been reading OUR DAILY BREAD for a few days, YOU PEOPLE MUST BE SO PROUD OF ME! BWHAHAS(=
OH OH OH! Today is the first day for the Chinese Lunar New Year! HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
Went for visiting today, the economy must really be bad mann, hongbao collection getting lesser. BIGBIG disappointments! *Carian shakes her head profusely* I guess must be those people there wanna save money la, bigbig hongbao inside ER? smallsmall? Wonder if anyone puts tissue people or folded newspapers inside? LOLS, I doubt there are such people, HEYS, I can volunteer to be the first to do that!
Things have been rather unsmooth for me and daa, so upsetting! Hey listen up, Carian will always be here to support you, to love you, and to care for you ok? Must learn how to open up mah, then I can understand your problems, then I can help you. Hope the both of us will seal all gaps between us and patch up to be the past. Daa, you think we can?)""""= I hate it when you dont give me all your attention, when you dun sae that word, and that magic word to me. It makes me feel so alone, like as if everything were to be the past again when Ive to suffer onesidedness, till when will you understand that you hurted me a whole deal with your attitude and actions? Till when will you tell me that YOU KNOW I really love you so much? Im suffering from a total heartbreak mann, who can be a kind soul and help heal my heart? Its hurting every second you slam down the phone at me, tell us we cant get along, IM REALLY DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE. Hell, damn, give me a break from all these, I dunwan to lead a life like this. IT SUCKS MY WORLD. FUCK PLEASE. I dunwan to talk about this anymore, its making my blood boil.

Sometimes you leave me with no choice but to hate you.

AHHHHHHHHHH! I dunwan to blog already, everything sucks laa. GDBYE BLOGGER, when Ive the time I will come back here to blog. SUCKS.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]