♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, December 09, 2005

Woke up at 11 today. YAWNS. Ate at home before I head off to Isetan with Mum, sis and Erna(= Ohoh, YAH! I called Daa cause I miss him so much(X He was about to head off to one of his concubine's house lar I think, when I called him. WHAHAS(=
Reached Isetan and headed to Estee Lauder's counter, got a makeup lesson to attend today(: Arranged by my mother for a session with Mandy. She is so pretty. LOLS. After sitting down there for 30 minutes, I seriously didnt absorb anything. I have low braincell rate. I cant absorb anything recently quickly. Told you my brain saturated le lorr. Dont believe. Anyway, Im seriously not in the mood for anything at all. Shopped and bought some clothes. I was seriously addicted to that BabyG Watch, it has two shades of blue, looks like a serious hit off mann. I WANNA BUY IT!!! Hope Mummsies gives me a surprise on that. I want it. But it costed $178. HAIZ):
Felt so evil to Goodie yesterday, she asked me out for Xmas present shopping, but Im not sure if I can go lehs. Have been going out consecutively for many stuffs. Not sure if I can still go out. SORRY GOODIE! Anw, Mummsies was overjoyed over her purchase of this khaki skirt. Looks rather ok. My mummsies is fat(X She put the skirt against my waist, it still has about 5 cm off me. OR am I skinny? LOL.
EEEE, my face is infested with tonnes of AHEMS. I hate it, Mandy told me to get rid of them by using some facial scrub and mask. Mummsies bought both items from Estee, and still wanna buy that brows powder. I think she is seriously kuku le. HMMS, come to think of it, why is she so nice to me today? *PONDERS* I remembered those days when I used to cut my hair so short, with spikes somemore, then mummsies was like begging to ask me to be more girly, and that she will buy stuffs I want when I become more feminine? Maybe these are the reasons for it? HEYS, being girly is so cool mann. Should have been like this eariler. Wasted my youth please, for like 3 years? MANNNS* BEATS FOREHEAD.
My hair is growing so slowly!!! I used so many products and TADAA, hairlength still the same. Partner if you are reading this! GROWHAIR JIAYOU! HEEHEES. I seriously adore clique, partner so much!!!!!! I miss them so much mann! Not forgetting YOU((= Ok lorr, 12 le, need to call someone le... LOVE YOU PEOPLE((=
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]