Sunday, December 11, 2005
When to work in the morning then off to Grands. Couldnt really concentrate when working cos was missing daa so much((= Daa, you better be honoured! Luckily get to see him when I knock off. So xinfu(: Shant elaborate any further(X
Xiaoshu came back from Hongkong recently, LKFCP!!! ITS HONGKONG!!! He went to buy some souviniers there, those stuffs are seriously not my taste mann. EEEE. Shicong and I were more fascinated by the Vodka. Italiano Ipeach. YUMMMS. Got rather depressed towards the end, and drank some. At first, the sensation gushed past my gullet and down to my stomach, could feel this hot air travelling past my organs, the feeling is horrible, yet wonderful to treat remorses. Was having a little problem at night, went to the garden with Shicong and had a little more then usual. He said he wanna be drunk, and I was like willing too. Nothing could cure me then. Having mixedfeelings then.
Haizhaizhaiz
Somebody always never pick up my call, also dunno what that person is trying to do. Hopefully you read this and stop trying to do nonsense larr. Change your simcard for all I care, get the phone right, Thanks(:
Feeling rather bad now, a hangover perhaps? I want you right now. WHERE ARE YOU? Ignoring my calls again cause you are angry? Silly.
Written by; ♥cariann