Tuesday, November 08, 2005
HEYS. Long time no see computer! Haven been online for a long while, and I guess many of my accounts have been frozen. AHH So scared! Shall use fireblast to melt it. AHH. Now at Christopher's house, using his computer to blog cause Im rather guilty that my blog is rather UNDERentertained. BWHAHAS. He has been a sweetie, left the com on for awhile and resumed with his excavation in his house-To look for more CDS to spin. CUTE DUDE. Had been at his house for quite somewhile this week. HAVE A JOB TO DO MAH(= *Sniggers*
Really need to save up quite abit in order to establish some of the rather impossibles for a young girl like me with no financal source, except from my parents. But I guess this holidays, I must really learn to be a good girl and not live from hand to mouth. I must be independent you know(= RIGHT XIAOMING?
Haven done any homework yet, rather slow. HAIZ. Really very tired mah, haven recovered from all the stress that have been imposed and accumulated on me seen JANUARY. *Strokes brain* It deserves a rest(X
Went Choir Yesterday. WAS SUPER SAD. Got scolded by Ms Tan for singing too sharply. I know its my fault. I think we need Clara laa, since she is the only one in Sop1 that didnt get any scolding de. SHE SO ROCK. Im super demoralised, its my own fault, I know. Just have to jiayou, or I will never pass my grade this year. Cant control my breath and all. A blow to me mann. *A gust of wind flows past* SO COLD.
Luckily Xiaoming is always there to encourage me. THANK GOD for him. OH! Shall introduse my readers to Xiaoming! BWHAHAS. Xiaoming is super SHUAI, cute and adorable. Sounds like a cockroach horr? WELL, he is! Joking..
Enjoyed class outing. My first class outing after so many lightyears mann. Got a tann and have yet to recover from the itch and sore. Shall go there soon with XM, YAYS! This time round, I just wanna get a deeper racer tann with at least 1 tone darker. IMAGINE: Cae got overburnt and return back to school. I bet many wont even recognise me. TRUST ME, my mumm couldnt even recognise me when I return home, cause I was too red, like a lobster? And that day was also the day, sth rather bad happen. HAIZ. Memories`
Tell me when time is up,
The time you have to leave me;
and never return
LOVE you so much(=
YUPPS, gotta go, Christopher is driving me crazy, cute. SEE YOU PEOPLE(=
Written by; ♥cariann