Saturday, October 08, 2005
"FREEDOM?" Seriously, whats that? I prompted myself REPEATEDLY. Just last week at this time I was super deprived of something lar. Shallnt elaborate. But my week was bad. I can most likely just fail endyears and get kick out of A class and kena boot out from the committee.
Now everything is ok, and Im back to myself. But everything is too late le)=
Just said sth out of point to youtiao and I guess * is really very angry with me. Sorry k. You should know those stuffs are just rubbish lar. Honestly, at that point of time I did feel a little out of sorts, but after awhile, I forgot le. You say its ok, actually its not. I can sense things de k. How I hope mummy can hurry go out, then I can call you to clarify things. SORRY!
Stoopid Carian, you idiot! After going thru so mush how can you do that? You ought to slap yourself and pour acid over yourself lar. CARIAN THAM! Stop flirting! *I didnt lor*
Monday is MCQ for Pure Geog and Physics. Mrs Sim expects me to get fullmarks for physics. Shall study hard. REALL HARD for the 5 reasons.
Dont know how to spend my 2 months will really miss * if I cannot go out. HAIZ. Mummy ahh, why must you be so mean to us?
I really hope that everything will be alright. I cant do without * I cant just die and bury my own grave lar. Nothing is as impt as you please. Please dont doubt your imptance in me alright(=
Written by; ♥cariann