♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, July 18, 2005

Super packed last week.

HAD to juggle with 2-3 gigantic big tests and 2 Olevels Paper3. Listening Comprehension and Oral. ROCKS. Everything rawked alright.

I didnt expect the LC to be broadcasted over 92.4FM on Friday. Should have asked my mum to tape it down, then when I get home I can try redoing it or send it to my HMT tution teacher house and ask her to do it, so I can at least gudge how much I got, like that then dont have to wait until next year, which is like so LONG (X

Oral was ok lar, I really think that my day's qns was SO much easiler, but Erge and Ailing said their day was easiler. DOTS.
It turned out that my Oral Examinar is actually my MOMO's friend. COOOL (= Shall ask my MOMO to bribe her HEHS
Tuition teacherS damn CHEAPO. Give me so much homework. Like how AM I SUPPOSE TO FINISH WITHIN ONE WEEK LARRR! And somemore MDM Shuping was like
Siyun, I expect you to give me more work to do. You go and finish 2 compos and 1 chapter from the TYS. *SLAMMS DOWN BOOK* See you next week.
Sounded really like those sitcom teachers hor?
Really wanna invest in a new hp, it looked rather salted vegetable now lar. And its like a 7610. HAIZ. WASTE $$. Now I really understand why am I degraded to the poverty realm. BADD.
Really gonna study hard this term and forever. I have promised my parents in exchange for sth, and I must get it done, and somemore, this SOMETHING isnt a thing, its trust.
I want their trust badly.
Its not that I dont have it, I just want more of it thats all.
BESTIE! Catch up soon ok. I really missed you so much. LOVES`
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]